Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

birdbath

The show sucks. Aston sucks. End of story.

BB not bb

I'll tell you what else I hate about this show. All of the women are stereotypes of bad women. The mother is an evil judgemental nitpicker, the housekeeper is a fat boorish slob, and the women Charlie dated were like mindless bimbos only after sex. Give me a break. Could the writer of this show hate women any more?

Maybe this negativity towards women is what caused Ashton to fail with Demi and what caused Charlie to have so much trouble with women. Now that Charile is off the show, he is able to get along with the mother of his children better. Maybe these guys are sowing bad karma by being on this disrespectful show.

The male characters are all as innocent as can be. There is the clueless Alan, the fun loving Charlie, and the innocent little boy. It is like none of them have any real character either, but they look like the victims of all of the horribly portrayed women around them.

This show appeals to misogynists, perverts and big babies who never wnat to grow up.

jayfro

The show is nothing without Sheen. It's now force fed. I can't even bare to watch it. It would be like replacing Bill Cosby on the Cosby show with Sinbad.

Jenny

My friend Vanessa, a 25 yrs lady, has announced her wedding with a millionaire young man Ronald who is the CEO of a MNC. It's amazing, she said she just posted her profile on a millionaire dating site called RichLovesС’ o _M....it's the place where you can meet m'illion'aires, who are searching for their special someone. It's worth a try!

Marie

The public may question Charlies motive and behavior over the years, but in this case he sure as hell spoke the truth. I like Ashton but the show sucks & his acting sucks!

jensambo

Ashton does suck. I can't stand the show anymore. I used to love it.

smileandshine

Now they will be best of friends!

cregis

Ashton doesn't suck but the writing sure does. Last night's vomit show didn't have one funny line. I'd rather watch Alcatraz anyway.

jayman419

Never watched the old show. Haven't seen the new version, either. But I'd wager that AK is way too media savvy to get involved in a war of words over something as minor as Charlie Sheen's opinion about Kutcher's acting.

Right now, Sheen is like a crab in a bucket. You don't need a lid when you catch them because the animals will tear each other down in their frenzy to escape, meaning that none will make it out. The only way to win is to stay out of the bucket, in this case, not to engage with Sheen.

Besides, Sheen's apology seemed pretty sincere. His anger lies with the writers and producers of the show. Ashton is just paid a lot of money to read words off pieces of paper, and he does that well enough.

Wellington

As I said I thought Sheen's comments about Kutcher were cowardly and opportunistic since Kutcher has fallen out of public favor because of his break up with Demi. And I don't even like Kutcher. Two And A Half Men has always sucked IMO. Sheen needs to knock off his diarrhea of the mouth.

Dean

Charlie is possible right . you can only be as good as the script allows you to be .
I thought the whole idea of Wal being in love with Bri but sleeping around was unrealistic

Wellington

Well said, BB.

erkg

I really want to like the show - more for the original cast who got screwed over by Charlie's self-serving stunts - but its really hard to keep watching.

JFO

Ok, let's settle this .... YOU BOTH SUCK!!!!! Neither of you could act your way out of a paper bag on a good day!

whocares