Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

Toilethead

But he does suck.

burt

we all know charlie sheen is nuts. i'm sure all of hollywood realizes it too. the world doesn't care about charlie sheen spills out of his used up drug/alchololic mouth. he is wishy washy!

Fifty Shades of WTF

OK, it's time to grow up, Charlie. Spouting off and then "my bad" on a continuous basis (aka diarrhea of the mouth) is for young punks. Man up.... (no pun intended).

lkaps

Charlie is RIGHT! The show and Ashton sucks, at least they cut and washed his hair now if they would keeps his clothes on. How do you get to the brass to let them know Charlie was and is 2 1/2 men and the writing now just sucks. It was my favorite show for so long it is just SAD

Jim K

Ashton sucks because the writing is bad, no one wants a sniffling billionaire.... they want a philly cheesteak hooker.
When will the producers capitulate and bring Charlie back from his drug induced missing in action episode. #ratings

sharon

charlie is right ashton sucks two and a half men suck, if it wasn't for Berta, mom and Jake I wouldn't watch it at all. Allen is a whine baby and ashton is just gay.

O_o

sheen - mood stabilizers. 'ts all i'm sayin.

Tybee

That wasn't a sincere apology; Ashton should feel no obligation to forgive Charlie. This looks like a hastily penned note at the bequest of his manager.

Lou

The show was funnier when Charlie was on. It is not Ashton's fault. The show is not funny this season. It is more the writing and plotlines than Ashton's acting. Also, the idea that a new owner would let one of the last tenants stay in the house is strange.

Norman

You would think that a person with Sheen s money would spend a couple of bucks and get his reeth fixed. mabey he doesn't have a much as is reported. He and Liddsey would make a good pair for a denture commercial.

Cristina Benevides

Olá Charlie, Ashton Kutcher é naturalmente cômico e está muito bem no seriado. Deixe de procurar confusão. Você quis sair e agora fica procurando confusão? Deixa o rapaz em paz.

CM Berry

WHO CARES???

Jim

Right when you want to start THINKING about liking Charlie again, the old Charlie pops in and ruins it. Just SHUT UP Charlie.

Irene

The show does suck but it was getting bad with Charlie too...only so long you can carry on the same crap and he was getting too old and looking too sleezy. Now the writing has changed and there is no humor any more. Let the show go. Charlie only talks about it to stay relevant. He has had his day.

JM

I was surprised but I actually like this season. I thought there was no way they could top it with Charlie gone but it is enjoyable.