Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

jack-55d79

To be fair, even as he was saying it on TMZ Live, Charlie Sheen intimated the importance of the writing so it wasn't an all out dig at Ashton Kutcher in context.

shewentwhoa

Ashton is a TERRIBLE actor. I cannot stand him he's not funny nor is he attractive. He is just flat out annoying. I don't watch 2 1/2 men, but some of my friends do. They said they stopped watching the show because it's just terrible.

ENI

I live in Brazil and always watched the show ,but now I CAN"T Stand iT anymore! Ashton is playing a damb ass ,idiot! Even the other actors who were very good ,look stupid too! Please brig Charlie back!!

FROM BRAZIL

Sorry! About "Two and a Half Man", Charlie is rigth. Ashton is bad, really bad. The "Charlie Harper" should be back from the ash!

PathFinder

Ashton sucks.

brad

I bet if Charlie sent him this as a "snail mail" paper letter, Ashton probably hocked a lougie on it or peed on it or something.

Who knows, maybe Charlie is sort of trying to "punk" Ashton with this letter. I bet Ashton is very good at punking people by now, he could get back at Charlie pretty good. :)

dreamon

Charlie is often crazy. It doesn't mean that he's always wrong.

Ashon sucks big time.

Maverick

Not only should Ashton forgive Charlie? He should thank him. $2 million per episode despite having no talent whatsoever.

alex

forgiveness does not mean to forget someone's a total jerk and nuts to boot!

Glynn

He shouldn't apologize. Azzdump really does suck!!

John_Dunkel

Charlie just says out loud what the rest of the planet is thinking.

Johnny Carcinoma

In a battle of two douchebags, only the douchebags win.

Nancy

Consider the source.

Vanessa

I can't stand either one of them, but seroiusly Charlie!!! When are you going to grow up and stop being a washed up loser? Get over yourself and own up to the fact that you are a damn druggie that ruined it for yourself and the show, not the writers! Yourself! Your behavior!!! I am so sick of hearing your little temper tantrums about this and that, check in to rehab and stay there!

Reyna38

**** you Charlie Sheen ... your a loser and a has been.. step away from the spot light already you losser drug addict ass face man........... leave Ashton alone dude.. go away old man... your a very huge embarrasses ment to everyone in this planet.