« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RICH

The lady that called a woman yellow bone should get fired. What is wrong with this ignorant woman?

Celebrities Suck

It's funny how Chris Brown is hiding behind his computer taunting a guy that is trained to kick ŧ§... priceless! Chris this guy would kick your ŧ§ that you'll be running out of the ring yelling like a girl.... lol

Rob

To all the haters for CM Punk I say shame on you for liking Chris Brown, He honestly needs mental help for beating that girl,and CM Punk is not the only one who feels this way Taylor Swift and many others feel this way,If I was the president of the record company he is signed to I would release him from his contract and make damn sure he can't get another record deal, and another thing I truly believe Woman beaters should have all rights taking away from them just like child molesters they did the crime they should do the time and I mean after they get out of prison have a sign saying something like '' I beat a female I give up all my rights to everything even voting ''.

MoFaka

LOL ITS FUNNY HOW PPL SAY WWE IS FAKE JUST BECAUSE ITS SCRIPTED DOESNT MEAN ANY OF THEM COULD KICK YOUR OR ANYBODY ELSE'S ASS

jayman419

I like how Chris Brown says that music lasts forever...

Sign a deal emcees wanna make a mill
But never will
Till he crosses over still
Feelin no hate
But fantasies come wit these
Just to sacrifice the taste of makin cheese
You wanna be a rap superstar in the biz
And take **** from people who don't know what it is
I wi***** was all fun and games
But the price of fame is high
And some can't pay to play
Trapped in what you rappin about
Tell me what happened when you lost clout
The rout you took started collapsing

jayman419

I think this whole beef is kayfabe.

Celebrities Suck

music may last a life time on store shelves, if people aren't buying your music and no one is profiting from it whats the point of making music? just saying! Men don't beat on your women, and women if you man beat you don't be an idiot don't take him back..

kendraorr

wow this wrestler dude is rlly serious....i mean i dont condone hitting womem but no1 knows what rlly happened and rhiana has forgiven him so y is he gettn so much heat abt it...they have moved on... ppl should rejoice whn some1 decides to forgive someone else...forgivemess gives u freedom...now rhianna and cb are free and thats GREAT...but y is this wrestler dude picking on cb FOR WHAT??? he started it and now that cb responded he want to fight tht was his intention anyway he wanted to front Cb....cb dont fall for it...cus it would b funny if cb knocked his ass out lol...again i dont supprt physical violence but i dont support bullying or picking either...and how can ppl say cb didn pay his debt to society do u guys know him??? do u know if he apologized to rhianna personally he had too if they are on good terms...and what does he owe the world ummm NOTHING what yall want him to do go to every door in the world and hug every person and say im sry lol...they were young they made mistakes get off cb **** WRESTLER MAN...lol bc noone knows ur name lol...riri and cb i commend u guys for making up, taking a bad situation and showing that forgiveness is possible, and handling it like adults...and wrestler man find someone ur own size TO PIK ON i bet u wouldnt say this mess to ike turner, dennis rodman, or mike tyson NOW WOULD U....dont worry ill wait(n my katt williams voice) COWARD LOL

Niki

Once again, Chris Brown proves to the world he's simply out for attention. I for one would love to see this match. The puncher becomes the punching "bag".

Get over it

How long are we going to beat this dead horse? Rihanna obviously has forgiven Chris Brown. Move on! Chris Brown did his time. And who is CM Punk??? Who watches wrestling that is over the age of 15???

coride

Cm Punk is not doing this to gain fame he is already famous he is doing this because its the right thing to do.you girls need to open your eyes and not support Chris because if he would do that to her than God only knows what he would do to u...Punk vs.Brown at Wrestlemania wwwyki

RaineeDrops

Chris Brown has little man syndrome. Pretty pathetic he has not learned anything about impulse control or managing his anger or taking the high road, after he was a cowardly piece of crap beating on a woman to feel manly. He's a bully.

Yes Chris, you are a bully! You still cannot tame that tongue of yours either, always spouting off.

I'd love to see CM Punk give Chris Brown a taste of his own medicine in the ring and leave him laying there bloody and see how Chris feels. He needs a taste of what he has dished out.

Weak little douche. Only weak cowardly d-bags hit women.

Briguy20

One muy thai kick to the head and Chris Brown will be singing the blues.

JC

Chris Brown is a coward..............

Reality

A lot of people hate chris brown and never met him. Only following the media brainwashed idiots. If Chris Brown was Chris "white" All would be forgiven. That's how they do it though. At the end of the day, most of these clowns broke as **** and mad they aren't living the finer life.