« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

David Stelter

This is stupid wwe superstars and Actors or actresses have to deal with this bullshiht doesnt make any since grow up

HD

I absolutely love Punk and would love to see him to choke CB out.

Next TMZ headline: Brown and Rihanna back together after her promised not to punch her in the face again.

san antoino

Cm.punk is right cris needs to grow sum balls face a man toe to toe not a woman.

lemuel LAMP

i think that chris is a nothing more then a woman beater cm punk is one of my fav wwe superstars and if chris is to fight cm punk well be ready chris to GO TO SLEEP !!!!!

ryan

wow he would say it about someone that would kick there ass go punk u rock

Haywood Jablowme

Next all of Chris Brown's little girly fan base is gonna hop on his nuts and ride him like a rollercoaster. Oh wait...They already did.Dumb bitches, i hope he beats your asses next.

Spotch

For anyone studying for standardized tests: Teambreezy is to abusing women as NAMBLA is to child molestation.

Also - if anyone from Teambreezy is studying for a standardized test, stick to dancing and lip syncing because you spell as well as you respect women.

Mary Ann

Chris Brown needs more anger management classes. I recall a tantrum after a Good Morning America interview where he broke a window...I also saw him on the Grammy's last week, when he didn't win he had a tantrum.

Then when he does win a Grammy he tells the world FU.

WOW. What an ungrateful, brat. I wonder if his momma never disciplined.

He will always be known as an abuser, first.

He does work hard on his dancing, but should actually sing his songs when he performs. I too could go into a studio and edit a song until it's perfect, but would probably never be able to perform it live...big dif in my opinion.

tomas

Bitch slap...POW!

josh

CM Punk I hope you kick Chris Brown's teeth in and break his back. Make him cry like a little ass as you shove your fist down his throat. Make him cry and scream like a little girl for all the world to see and then while Chris is crying into the camera finish him off with a bitch slap across the face.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

CM Punk you should even offered to wear a Rhianna type wig cause that's the only way you gonna get that woman beater to fight ya. You the man CM.

ryan

i hope cm punk kicks that women beater's ass cm punk would destroy brown it would not even be a fight it would be a ass kicking all thanks to cm punk

Steinberg

Did this tough guy lose sleep over this? What's with the bag under his eyes? Seriously, punk, you're a douchebag trying to pick on someone that's clearly not stronger than you

lil one

Chris is gonna punk out; though I would love to see CM Punk whoop his cowardly a**!!!!!!!

jpalmettoguy

hell yeah! don't know who the hell this guy is but I love him already! Chris Brown's cowardly punk ass would never accept this challenge! proving his skinny-ass woman beater weakling status