« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

marie

I THINK CM PUNK IS RIGHT CHRIS BROWN IS NOT A MAN BROWN IS A BOY

jason

two complete idiots! find something to do when you're not singing, or wrestling cause this is a total waste of time.

Heather

Chris Brown has no chance against CM Punk. This is kind of funny i think he would hide because he knows all he can do is hit a girl. CM Punk is awesome and I loved the video. I wonder what Chris Brown has to say now.

Lclarke

yes it his opinion if he doesnt like the wrestlers of today but wrestling has evolved like the industry has changed. So instead of Stone Cold we have CM Punk who in his own right is a great wrestler. Just like instead of Tevin Campbell or Ginuwine we have Chris brown. So Chris get over ya self cus alot of ppl probably wish that the industry didnt change either yet u still won a grammy right evidence enough that things change

clatf

Yup its a scripted work.. Makes no sense realy. And what a coincidence Wrestlemania is approaching....ugh

Why would a champion of a professional wrestling organization pick a public fight with a musical celebrity? Sounds like a work (story) to me. It's just Vince McMahon trying to make more money off of controversy.

Savannah

OMG I laughed so hard when I read this!!!

THE SHEEPHERDER

this is a weak attempt for publicity. hey CM PUNK, you're an idiot. how you feel about Stone Cold Steve Austin? Ric Flair? Hulk Hogan?, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit?, Randy Savage?, and the countless of other friends of yours in the wrestling business that have a lengthy history of abusing women. you're the coward who started this first by challenging him on twitter. you're not even a real fighter. you're a circus entertainer in a fake sport called wrestling. you're not even good in pretending you fight well. if you got cojones go challenge Mike Tyson, he was also accused of abusing a woman. you're a joke, and the only people defending you is the people who actually think wrestling is real.

Sanzhar

Man y'all hatting on Chris Brown He won a Grammy and Punks bring old **** up just drop that **** that happened like 2 or 3 years ago just y'all should fight at wrestlemania because that will be interesting to watch Lets Go CHRIS BROWN because WWE is Fake

gill

YES!! Thank you!!!!!!

tracker

TO SIR CM PUNK,I THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP TO AN ABUSER..THERE ARE FEW MEN LEFT WHO SPEAK OUT AGAINST IT !GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE/CAREER...

Throwback kid

Has Chris Brown ever been in a fight with a man? I thought that ghetto coward only fought woman? He must have had a great lawyer, he gave Rihanna a savage beating and didn't have to do any jail time

Trev

so tmz dose celebrity gossip...
why cover a story and **** up the champs title, Go back to the top and re-read " WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk "

Since when did Cm punk Get the Heavyweight?

Just stick to your Movie Stars..

tony gee

CM Punk, yo da man! You go, my man! I can understand you 1000%. The sight of Brown makes me sick and puke!

Maineman65

ErrVay: 44 minutes ago
I'm starting to get real fed up with this! first off CM Punk can suck a fat ****, and secondly all of you can leave Chris Brown alone ok! He made a mistake

Sorry, a mistake is forgetting your wallet or locking yourself out of the house. Beating a woman is not a mistake! Kind of sad when you realize that women are defending the piece of trash CB but the men are the one's who are upset. Guess some women will take a beating to get close to fame.

speck

Oh, what??? This better not be just some kind of P.R. bullcrap to help that joker sell more music. (And forget that "it's okay because Rihanna forgave him". Abused women go back to their s***dogs all the time - it never works out, because they always pull the same stuff again.)