« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

speck

Oh, what??? This better not be just some kind of P.R. bullcrap to help that joker sell more music. (And forget that "it's okay because Rihanna forgave him". Abused women go back to their s***dogs all the time - it never works out, because they always pull the same stuff again.)

Dina

I would love to see Chris Brown get an ass-beating. It's only fair for what he's done to RiRi & the fact he's never been legally punished for it. Might as well get a wooping for charity. And I've always loved CM Punk. I'm sure he's never used steroids, since the bro prides himself on being straightedge & that's pretty cool.

OttawaSensWWE

For Those of you who don't know CM Punk (you must be living under a rock)he is the best wrestler in the world!for those of you who don't know chris brown (count your blessings)he is a women abuser WWE FOREVER (made my acount just to suport CM Punk)

winkenstein

It's pretty obvious that this scrawny little prick isn't on steroids. He's built like 12 year old girl!

jayclarke

Chris Brown shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. He takes prednazone,a steroid, everytime his voice isn't right and he actually has a show where he can't fake it(lip sync).

Most pop singers go to certain famous voice dr's and get either a shot in the arse or take the tablets of prednazone that totally fixes their voice short term. It's a steroid Chris...wanna punch me out?

laire

And where's this guys Mel Gibson rant???/

big mick

HEY IF PUNK WANT TO FIGHT A LIL BLACK GUY FOR BEATING HIS GIRL. TELL HIM TO FIGHT FLOYD MAYWEATHER HE BEAT HIS GIRL UP TOO. BUT FLOYD WILL KNOCK HIS PUNK BUTT OUT LMBO

Amanda

Awesome Job Punk! I have known Punk since 2002! Good job Punk!

Player87

I would pay good money to see CM Punk fight that coward, Chris Brown. Brown is all talk and no action. In the ring, Brown would be the girl.

Lanz

I noticed that Trinna b*tch has poor grammar, and talks about race in every story she comments on....anyway Go Punk!

Tom

when punk says something to steve austin for beating on his wife i dont want to hear anything he has to say

Tom

Punk has yet to say ,a word when steve austin beat his wife but when it comes to chris brown he wants to speak out

mia

CB has a micro peen and Rhi is a Darwin Award winner if she lets him near her again.
No loss on both counts.

WhoCares

I have NEVER advocated violence in my considerable years, however I wish someone would give Chris Brown a serious beat down.

R34

It's funny because 100% of reambreezy (WOW that's a terrible name) are female. Just goes to show some chicks will support anyone with good looks even if he is a pathetic woman-beater.