Conrad Murray

D.A. Says He's a

Danger to Society

2/21/2012 9:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_conrad_murray_ex
The D.A. is alarmed that Dr. Conrad Murray is asking the trial judge to spring him from the pokey while he appeals his conviction in the death of Michael Jackson -- arguing Murray is a danger to society.

According to the new docs, obtained by TMZ, prosecutors say Murray has shown no remorse for his "reckless and criminal conduct that directly caused Michael Jackson's death."  In other words, the D.A. says Murray just doesn't get it, and he could engage in the same conduct again if the judge lets him loose.

The D.A. also claims Murray is a flight risk, because he no longer has strong ties to California now that his medical license has been revoked.

As for Murray's grounds for appealing the conviction, the D.A. claims they're all bogus.  The D.A. makes mention of the judge's decision to exclude Dr. Arnold Klein's testimony.  Klein gave MJ scores of Demerol shots in the months preceding his death, but the D.A. says no traces of the drug were found in MJ's body at the time of his death.

Nasious Cordova

First off, not a fan of a careless doctor or a child molesting pop star. With that said, why should this man show remorse in a murder he's still denying to have comitted? Never has he said that he's happy that Jacko is dead and he has been punished for his recklessness by having his license revoked. That brings up the point where the DA has proven his own contridiction. The Da claims Dr. Death is a danger to society because he may do it again but now with no medical license and a reputation that will keep every other doctor miles away from him. The state needs to punish someone in this high profile case and this wanker is as good as anyone, so nail him to the wall. The bottom line is, Jacko the Wacko was a drug addict and would be worm food with or without this joker. At least our kids are safe from one threat. I say take away his license to ever practice medicine again and call it a day.

Steelers suck

Hey CincinnatiSugar, is school out this early for the day??? Does your mommy know you're on the computer instead of doing your homework? Next thing you'll be doing is sticking your tongue out and saying "na, na, na, na". You have your assinine opinion, and others have their opinion. Oh, go look "assinine" up in the dictionary. I'm sure you haven't hit the proper grade to have that in spelling yet.

I Was About To Say

Awww, another sad miserable hater. What exactly did I say that was incorrect? Oh wait, truth hurts. Go in a corner and lick your wounds. LOL

I Was About To Say

Since you have proof, bring it on, you'd be the most famous person in the world to show proof that the FBI and Jury was wrong, come on, bring on your proof or STFU, wait looks like you have to S T F U, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I Was About To Say

:::yawn::: Everyone knows the fbi searched for 10yrs because that's how bad you, them and every other hater wanted so badly to find anything on him. Facts are facts which you obviously know nothing about. Take the time to read the facts before you speak of something you know nothing about. They would have GLADLY used any info they could have found on him, they would have been the most famous person ever but the media and all you haters had to go away with your tails between your legs. I don't judge you though, you were brainwashed by the media.

james

I suppose the court of public opinion is were Dr.Murray is really on trial. MJ was screwed up before HE took his final Breath.(Molestation cases, hyperbaric chambers, prescrip. drugs) All Conrad did was a see a rich, screwed up whale and exploit it. Isnt that what this country was built on.

I Was About To Say

You are so upset that you didn't get the verdict you hoped for and so you continue to hate on MJ, his fans, etc. And, by the way, since you mentioned God, I can see that you are a christian by the way you are treating me and others. Stop acting like a child and grow up, deal with the fact that you are wrong. Also, read Aphrodite's book (but you won't, you just want to hate) You are an embarrassment to real christians.

Ann

yet,the cast of Jersey Shore still roam free.

I Was About To Say

No one cares what your close minded opinion is either. I don't care if you don't look at the facts. Haters are my motivators. Luv you :)

Barb. A.

Here is an interesting read about Papa Joe and AEG.

Dr.Conrad Murray

Thank you to my many fans & supporters at TMZ.
I'll be home very soon & will finish my tell all book
on just how weird Michael Jackosn was.

Dr. Robert Conrad Murray.

Seldombinlaid

He's a flight risk. Besides that might as well get some of his time out of the way. He could probably run, and you'd never find him again.

Luz

This is another one! After all the chaos he made, he should make himself invisible, shut his mouth, get ahold of every program in jail that will get him an earlier release while making a plan for when he gets out. Supposedly, he has no money, and still wasting taxpayer's dollars with court proceedings that will get him nowhere!

dee

I'm tired of hearing about how this douche bag wants to get out of jail for murder! Put him under the jail!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments