Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

2/21/2012 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore pregnant? Drew was clutching what appears to be sonogram results.Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:
-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

0124_preggo_contest_footer

Bubba

sadly people get sonograms for more than pregnancy. i hope it is good news but tisk tisk tmz if she has something else wrong.

Heather

It looks like sonogram but they don't seem happy. My husband and I were walking out of the dr's on cloud nine after sonograms. Maybe there is something wrong. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Marisa

I know when I was preggos they gave me one of those lollipops for morning sickness...

Elizabeth

I hope she is pregnant. I think she will be a great mom.

Smart1

If you look closely at it, it looks like twins!

BigTimeRush_betterthanBieber

Well they don't just do sonograms for pregnancies, but why else would she keep it? I hope she is pregnant. :)

rhonda

Would you be smiling if you walk out into a prying photographer. Geez why don't you just follow her into the ****ter!!!

Becky

I hope and pray she's happy and that she turns out to be a good mom. If the man isn't right for you, Drew, you can do it with a little help from your friends.

Mulholland Drive

That's a morning sickness "pregnancy pop" she's got to suck on. Yep Drew is preggers no doubt! Congrats there!

Mel

If she is, she probably doesn't look happy because she's concentrating on not puking or isn't feeling very good. I know ladies that have actually puked at the doc's office due to morning sickness. It's not pleasant folks.

guesty

i'm a lawyer!

congrats if they're happy about it, sorry if they're miserable. buck up either way.

Mary

That's not just a sonogram! That's a preggy-pop (sour candy for nausea) and a drink (my guess also for morning sickness). She's soooo preggo!

Theresa

I've never been a fan of hers. She has always acted so immature and stupid. Hopefully the marriage and baby will cause her to grow up some, but I doubt it.

Bob-omb

looks like she is also holding a preggo pop for morning sickness.