Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

2/21/2012 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore pregnant? Drew was clutching what appears to be sonogram results.Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:
-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

0124_preggo_contest_footer

Majestik

I hope she is. She will make a fantastic mom because she'll know exactly what "NOT" to do thanks to her own mother. She's come a long way from being a very screwed up kid thanks to bad parenting. I wish they all the best and a very healthy, happy baby.

Pudding Tang

i thought she strictly hung out at the shady thicket

LAgirlfriend

um I hate to say this and I have NO judgement, but that is a clinic in Bev Hills where many abortions are preformed for high profile people. I know ...

ylg

Very subtle Drew. Not tacky at all.

Dr Hardwicke

Come on folks.
She is not even married.
So how could she be pregnant?

tomas

What's with these Hollywood jackoff's walking around dressed like lumberjacks?

Pudding Tang

↑ a tomas sparked tunage ↑

Rae

That looks like a prenatal sonogram showing two fetuses at less than 10 weeks gestation.

Pudding Tang

@Rae.... I alluded to them being twinkies myself... could explain the look on their faces. ha

B. Thompson

I DO believe that it what they call a Preggo Pop, its a sucker that is made of ginger for morning sickness. I LIVED on them for months with my last pregnancy. And the large cup, well when you have a sonogram you HAVE to have a full bladder that early in the pregnancy. And that sure looks like a sonogram printout, I have had 5 children so I would know. Congrats if she is! I love Drew!

Berta

Ive had several ultrasounds in the last few years. None of them were of babies but, I also didnt get to take a strip of pictures home either.
On the other hand I can just see a celebrity carrying pictures of their gall bladder out of the office just to see how fast the pregnancy rumors will start.

Bella

TMZ - you missed the other dead give away: That's a Preggie Pop in her hand. Look them up. They are lollipops for expectant mothers experiencing nausea.

BellaBoo

HAHAHHA people talking about how miserable she looks... YOU try growing a human in YOUR body.. it's not always a pleasant experience- ESPECIALLY in the beginning! But yeah, she's for sure got the preggo package there! Congrats!

tucker

Looks pretty convincing to me! Congrats Drew! Hope you have a healthy baby, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

lala

they may be trying to preserve privacy...or they could have determined there wasn't a heart beat but she kept the pics...it isn't for us to know.