Joe Jackson

Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Tossed Out of Court

2/21/2012 11:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_joe_jackson_aeg_tmz_bn
Joe Jackson screwed up by filing a Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit against AEG ... a judge has just ruled.

Joe filed his wrongful death lawsuit AFTER Katherine Jackson filed hers -- on her own behalf and on behalf of the kids.

It's unclear why Joe didn't try to join in Katherine's suit rather than filing a separate one on his own.  It's possible Katherine didn't want him.

Whatever the reason, the judge said you can't have 2 suits that allege the exact same thing, and since Katherine filed first Joe loses.

Joe could now try to horn in on Katherine's legal action -- if she'll let him.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

sofi

I guess he forgot how he was laughing when reporters asked him how he felt after Michael had passed away.

HumanNature

WELL PAPA JOE!!!

YOU DID YOUR VERY BEST!!!

LadyD

Thank you, Phantom for the beautiful post of Michael. Enjoyed
the short film "Whatever Happens" with Carlos Santana, Michael is sooo HOT!!

Marie

Joe Jackson is so obsessed with money. He does not care about his wife or his children or his grand-kids. Shame on him. He is 150 years old and he is still not changing his ways. The same old greedy self.

patty

I think Joe Jackson is right in there with pond skum..Look at the man's eyes..They are mean and evil looking..I think he probably was a bastard father to all those kids but those remaining won't speak up and tell the truth about him as a father..I think money is his religion..

patty

MJ's remark was right on mark..Agreed Joe Jackson is a freaky, scary child beater..As far as Rhianna (sp), he hit the nail on as far as her need for abusive men! Some women just like it as they like the tender love and I'm sorry and I'll never do it again, I love you, please forgive me..AKA the words and the other making up style that goes along with abusive relationships.

Stefanie

That man looks evil, I don't like him, never did. location voiture utilitaire suisse

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5