'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano

BUSTED in Florida

2/21/2012 11:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Renee Graziano"Mob Wives" lovely Renee Graziano brought out the huge, er, guns by showing off her $30,000 post-op buxom bod​ in a sexy blue bikini at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida the other day.

Renee is guilty of rack-eteering.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Frantic

OMG I looked at her thick gut then it got worse when I looked at her face. OMG I'm scarred for life now

Frantic

She looks like she just beat up the janitor !

esq777

Lady looks like a dude, a dude with big "moobs"

Niecy99

They look saggy for a boob job!

Nicole A

A one piece would of done her justuce. I adore Renee but she should of worn a one piece and if she wanted to flaunt, wore a bathing suit skirt to hide the belly and hips. Poor Judgement.

anonymous

That's the ugliest dude ever. Puke.

charles thompson

She spent 30K and all she got was a XXL bikini?

Mako

LFMAO! I love it when people get so narcissistic they go blind! Best part - she let people take her picture because she's sure she looks good! Thanks for looking ridiculous chubby! LOVE IT!

Dr Hardwicke

Somebody at TMZ owes me 1800 dollars.
When I looked at that picture of this whale that you posted I threw up all over the keyboard of my new Apple and shorted the whole thing into eternity.

Dr Hardwicke

I heard the story this way. She was pulled over by the police who upon seeing her thought she had just taken a serious beating?
When she got out of the car one of the cops started to cry he says her face looked as if it had been beaten with The ugly Stick for two days.

tony

Mommy, there's a scary man in a blue bikini by the pool looking at me!

num yummy

You all are being way harsh. ahaha... WHERE'S A REAL PLASTIC SURGEON TO COMMENT HERE? LOL Yeah, the boobs are way too big, but she had $30k worth of work done. That includes the tummy tuck that you can plainly see (post op belly button and the scar right above her right hip). She is still SWOLLEN from her surgery, which takes about 6 to 8 months to see final real results. What she should have done is wear a more flattering bathing suit. This one here accentuates the fact that she has minimal hips, is more box shaped than hourglass, and makes her appear topsy-turvy with the larger part of her frame on top. Once her swelling goes down, the problematic "missing hips", won't be so prominent, but that may not make much difference if she doesn't reign in that bust.

I Was About To Say

Come on everyone...look at her face, it says "I want my money back".

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

That's a dude and that looks like my neighbor!

STR

What was the TMZ writer talking about when he said "sexy blue bikini"? That woman is hideous.