'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano

BUSTED in Florida

2/21/2012 11:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Renee Graziano"Mob Wives" lovely Renee Graziano brought out the huge, er, guns by showing off her $30,000 post-op buxom bod​ in a sexy blue bikini at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida the other day.

Renee is guilty of rack-eteering.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Diana

Oh Dear, Dear Lord....Whatever happened to the glorious ONE piece. Please ladies find them asap!!!

matt

Dude...YOU ARE OLD. Put your clothes back on; nobody wants to see that ****.

There's a problem here

(1) Is that really a woman?
(2) Okay then, was it born a woman?
(3) I've seen far better looking transvestites.
(4) If she paid someone to do that she should consider trying to get her money back.
(5) I'll bet the person who messed her up with "plastic surgery" is laughing their ass off right about now.

whocares

GEEZ..IS THIS A DUDE IN DRAG? MW THE NASTIEST BUNCH OF WANNABEES I HAVE EVER SEEN! I'M ABOUT AS APT TO WATCH THESE'S OINK'S AS KK. UGH,PUKE,ETC.
ALL THAT WAS NEEDED? A BIG FRIGGIN WAVE TO DROWN THIS SKANK!

Vanessa

I love Renee and big Ang but they both look Fugly...they both need to continue the job and try again with another surgeon...LAwwwwd really white women of the world...thank GOD they kept Karen's disgusting body off the internet for now I mean how are you a proud professional mobster yet your baby is half black it make no sense what about the chineese mafia I guess they refused to impregnate your ugly huge and so white a$$$

billy

she is disgusting!! along with the rest of he cast of that show! Thank God I am Irish!

Dexter

She should've saved the 30K not money well spent!!!

KnuckleDragger

I've seen better lookin' guys...and I'm straight.

Kelly

Perhaps the $30,000 should have been spent on education...and a gym membership

fastdriver

To tell you the truth, I think she should go UNDERCOVER! If I looked like that, you wouldn't catch me DEAD in a bikini!

CLINT

The perfect outfit for her would be a Burka. Just hide it all and let our eyes regain focus already.

who cares

OMG this ugly bish need to put some clothes on... DOes she really think she looks good never mind hot?????

MJ

They should have used the fat from his love handles to fill up his boobs

Proud2bBlack

Defy your own beauty, but it starts within, you don't need to continue to alter what God saw fit to bless you with. Please stop the madness with plastic surgery. It's a really sad so many women rely upon a man to determine their level of beauty.

O_o