Rihanna and Chris Brown

We're TOGETHER Again

... on 2 New Songs

2/21/2012 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown have reconciled ... at least professionally.
Rihanna and Chris Brown have reconciled ... at least professionally ... because the former couple have collaborated on 2 brand new songs.

It's only been 3 years since Brown pummeled Rihanna's face during a late night argument in L.A. ... but the singer and her ex-con ex-BF have each released songs featuring the other's voice. One is a remix of Rihanna's song, "Birthday Cake" and the other is a new version of Chris Brown's, "Turn Up the Music (below)."

Both songs hit the Internet this week ... and both Rihanna and Brown have been pushing the songs on Twitter.

The songs seem to prove the rumors ... that Rihanna has forgiven Brown and is willing to move on. Earlier this week, Brown tweeted Rihanna "Happy Birthday" ... and Rihanna actually responded, "Thanks."

Rihanna is currently in London (see photo above) ... and Chris Brown was most recently seen in Miami.

As we previously reported, Brown is currently in a relationship with a woman named Karrueche Tran ... and we're told the two seem very happy together.

I Was About To Say

Stupid is as stupid does.

OooooNooo!

Can she look any more white?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

She can do whatever she wants, I'm not worried about any messages she might be sending since I don't rely on Rhianna or any other celebrity to teach me or my kids how to be. In fact, if she's sending a message, it sounds more like "I'm a dumb broad" than anything else, and if people don't pick up up that, they're already dumb, the "message she's sending" won't make them any dumber. Don't worry about it.

tori

She needs serious metal help!!!

Michelle

She is a loser and a bad rolemodel for young girls

peachpie

Chris needs to run like he is on fired. Riri can give as good as she gets. I remember the messages she left Chris before that night. I've seen women bring the drama and it ain't pretty. Her middle name is messy sometimes. I have seen women who will start a fight. He took his punishment like a man and has taken the high road on this matter. I don't know the blonde lady who is crusading against Chris probaly republican . The fact that she wants to get back with him speaks volumes. Chris run! Move on! If he don't, his girlfriend needs to explore her options now!

RihannaStan

LMFAO ! This is Rihanna's way of saying F**K OFF to all of you media losers. Especially, you since as you violated her rights as a victim by publishing her abused face. I love this girl. Love her swagger and don't give a F**K attitufe. She F**KED YOU is such a polite way. You are beside yourself right? Can't believe she had the audacity to forgive Chris Brown, move on with a life and be happy. Harvey go suck on a stick or better yet your boyfriend. Lastly, GO F**K OFF TMZ! HA!!!!

Tam

Say it with me now....WHO CARES!!!!!

Legally Blonde

I have had ENOUGH of Chris Brown and Rihanna! Moving forward > > > >

MsB

TMZ is sooo biased. "Its ONLY been three years" what do you mean by ONLY? IF the woman has chosen t forgive him, why cant the world? She has never condoned and he has never condoned the incident. Can we not accept that people forgive and people grow? You don't see Karreuche walking around with black eyes, and hes dated other since Rihanna, incident free.

Troy

Okay...thanks for assaulting my eardrums without my consent! The fact that TMZ forced this on me when logging in...HUGE 'thumbs down' on TMZ!

su

from this point on, she deserves every punch, kick, and bruise he gives her. i'll never buy another song of hers again.

O_o

oh sweet hayzeus. i could make better music w some kitchen untensils and a RECORDER from the 80s. what a p.o.s. waste of energy and resources - the two of them. the most complex lyrics of the one song are: turn up the music, cause this song just came on; turn up the music, if they try to turn us down; turn up the music, can I hear it til the speakers blow; turn up the music, fill your cup and drink it down ...uuuuum for real? we're gonna go with the 5th grade vocab AND beat, then?

OOIIOOOI

Funny no one mentioned (As it came to my surprise) that it was browns first offense....this took me to a whole another level of hate of people. i can see how a villian can become to be, you make em one then point fingers and try to piss em off everytime they do something...
----
you people are truly f'kd and dont deserve to live if you think, regardless of what he did(all sins are equal), he deserves a pass.
---
but then again, you people call Kim k talented too, dunno why i had i hope to begin with.

HumanNature

WHAT HAPPEN TO "FORGIVENESS"????

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. - Ephesians 4:31-32