Spike TV Host

I'm Divorcing My

Tycoon Husband

2/22/2012 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_courtney_ilya_EX
Spike TV star Courtney Hansen -- the super hot chick from "Powerblock" -- has filed for divorce from her pharmaceutical mogul husband ... TMZ has learned.

Hansen -- one of FHM's sexiest 100 in 2005 -- filed divorce docs in L.A. County Superior Court in an effort to end her 2-year marriage to Ilya Sapritsky.

In the docs, Courtney blames the split on irreconcilable differences ... and, duh, she wants spousal support.

Courtney released a statement saying ... "Marriage is extremely sacred to me, and I took honoring those vows very seriously. Unfortunately, it has become necessary for me to move on. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this time."

The split is pretty shocking, considering just last year the two were in talks to join "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

0104_split_stars_footer

leslie

She is beautiful. I guess her husband pissed her off....lol

Nova

I am not saying she is not cute but hate the word "hot" . It is such a stupid word I cannot stand it. Also all "hot" women nowdays look like they came from a cookie cutter. Trout lips, eye and brow lifts, nose reshaping, skinny hips but wider waist in proportion to the hips....like teenage boys...Is that hot? is it hot to have a trout pout?

James R. - Los Angeles

Who the f*ck cares???

My Big Salami

Gas is over $4 bucks a gallon! Hell ya she needs spousal support...Her drug dealer hubby can afford it!

Kevin

Why dear God do they mess with their lips? She looks like the other horse face with giant fake lips already on the Beverly Hillbilly Housewives anyway.

@Jeff77M

Marriages should learn to adopt the "rental car agreement": As long as you return the car no worse than when you got it, there should be no further financial payments.

ohboy

Well, if men haven't learned that women marry your paycheck by now, then they will never learn.
I hate women. Seriously. I have an aggressive hatred for women because of things like this.

Abe

Since she just married him for his money, why is it a surprise she's divorcing him?

x

Angie Diego

Duck lip collagen, bad nose job and ironed hair. Another hollywood phoney.

KnuckleDragger

Yes, 'super hot chick' until she opens her mouth. Ever listen to this girl on Powerblock? She belongs on QVC...holding something.

Hisjules

test

static

She has a rockin' body but she also has that annoying raspy Demi Moore voice going on.

Artist

The only thing sacred to this c*nt is money

southerngal

how could you people be so cruel when someone is going thru such a tough time in her life. these comments make me sick to my stomach. no one knows what is going on behind closed doors.

cars123

Wow! I find it sad that those who have posted are so cruel and judgmental.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments