Spike TV Host

I'm Divorcing My

Tycoon Husband

2/22/2012 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_courtney_ilya_EX
Spike TV star Courtney Hansen -- the super hot chick from "Powerblock" -- has filed for divorce from her pharmaceutical mogul husband ... TMZ has learned.

Hansen -- one of FHM's sexiest 100 in 2005 -- filed divorce docs in L.A. County Superior Court in an effort to end her 2-year marriage to Ilya Sapritsky.

In the docs, Courtney blames the split on irreconcilable differences ... and, duh, she wants spousal support.

Courtney released a statement saying ... "Marriage is extremely sacred to me, and I took honoring those vows very seriously. Unfortunately, it has become necessary for me to move on. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this time."

The split is pretty shocking, considering just last year the two were in talks to join "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

0104_split_stars_footer

e33

She was on a tram in MIA airport next to me on her phone. Yacking it up and wanting everyone to hear her. She's a big girl, tall.

From that brief encounter, good luck to any man who wants to settle down with this thing. Narcissist

Yup

SUPERMAN: really? ur pretty dumb. 1st of all i never said i was a patient there...there is such a thing as employees, vistors, etc. but that's behond the point. i'm not ridiculing anyone of their addictions...infact, i'm stating one of the many reasons for their divoirce. ppl on her are trying to bash her, when they don't know the true story! i'm naming heroin as one of them! you have every right not to believe me, but think about how easy it would have been to write "a heroin addiction, in rehab who is now in sober living". but, no i wrote VERIFIBLE facts that if anyone is that concerned can easily check into! get ur damn story straight before you make urself look like more of an ass! thank you!

Connie Walker

As Courtney's mom I must say that she is unchanged since childhood: still genuine, caring, hard-working. Her lifelong friends & family can attest that her features are God-given and not surgically altered! Courtney was born privileged and is unaffected by material things. She hurts. This was an ideal marriage -- until it wasn't (and the private issues are no one's business). Hurting people need understanding and compassion - not rash judgments based on superficial assumptions. Courtney works PowerBlock, Vinsetta Garage, as well as producing,writing a book & columns, doing guest appearances, and charity involvement. She built her career by being the best she can be - without compromise! Her entire family and I could not be more proud of her accomplishments, her character, and her integrity. How about applause for an unselfish woman who gives 100% to all she does!

Sarah S

What I find very disturbing & absolutley horrible that showcases everything wrong with people is that some commenters here are fixated on superficial things like Courtney's appearance instead of the reason she is likely divorcing this guy! He is rumored to be a heroine addict living in rehab after rehab while cheating on her while in rehab. HELLO people!!! As a compassionate human being I feel for her & understand why she would be getting leaving him.... As far as her appearance, she's been named one of the 100 hottest women in the world, has modeled & appeared in many magazines/ on covers & has an impressive career & web site. What really matters most though is her down to earth attitude that is rare in hollywood & inspires her friends & fans.... She has a tremendous outpouring of support on facebook where people actually show their faces next to their comments. I hope she doesnt come near this site to hear the brainless, superficial remarks from shallow people as she is dealing with serious matters of the heart. Courtney you are awesome!!! Keep smiling & being your beautiful self!!! You are so ABOVE THIS CRAP!! xoxoxo Sarah

fitness13

It really shows what a great person she is by not bashing him like he deserves. May God give her the strength she needs and I hope she ignores the evil cruel people trying to bring her down. Keep up the great work you do Courtney we looooove watching you!!!!

richlucas4

@Richlucas4 Hit me up girl, I know I look way better then him with my cloths off.

queen of the world

Instead of the headline “I’m divorcing my Tycoon Husband” it should read “I’m divorcing my BUFOON husband!”
Face it, a woman can only put up with so much and Courtney has tried for three years to help her husband fight his demons. If rehab, surgery and the threat of divorce didn’t help him straighten out nothing will. She deserves better, she is a wonderful, kind, hard working woman, she has worked her entire life and supported herself. If you do any type of research on her you will not find one bad thing she has ever done in her life. Let’s all keep the unkind comments to a minimum and let Courtney have some peace.

Michelle StarCam

We just saw Courtney a couple weeks ago at a will.i.am charity event and she didn't seem upset at all. This divorce news was quite a surprise. By the way, she's even more prettier in person. Watch our Courtney Hansen interview here: http://youtu.be/o1FujiyLYkk ... Thanks!

Seattle

First the original photo was totally Photoshopped. All you have to do is look at her website and her lips are not that big. I have worked with her and she is the most down to earth person I have ever met.

cars123

Stay strong Courtney! If some of this information of drug use, rehab and cheating are true, get out while you can. I have googled some Information and see that you have done more in your career than I was aware of. The fact that your friends and mother have proudly showed love and support speaks volumes. Tycoon? Hmmmm. You are a natural beauty and I can only hope my daughter turns out to be like you!

JOTS

My guess is most of the posters here have never had the privilege or opportunity to meet Courtney. If so, then these comments would be more accurate and kind. Courtney is one of the best person’s a friend could ask for and absolutely beautiful inside and out – unbelievably talented and very approachable to her fans. Ya, bummer she is going thru some tough time with her husband – not the 1st nor last person to have a divorce – I am sure she will remain the same Courtney that we have come to love and see on TV. Courtney, your FANS love you so keep up the smile and doing what you do!!!!

southerngal

superman = ilya jamin = ilya

iHateOhBoy

OhBoy..no you hate women because women hate u...good try:-)

iHateOhBoy

OhBoy ur smart...for a puppy..

Ben Gleib

I read a lot of these comments speculating about Courtney, whether she just married him for his money, and calling her a gold digger. So I felt the need to respond, as Courtney is my ex-girlfriend. She is the farthest thing from a gold digger possible, and would never be interested in someone for their money. I know this because when we dated, Courtney already had TV shows and fancy cars that she earned, like she does now, and I was not doing well financially. I was in debt, and at one point, my parents literally told me I had to be on a $10 a day budget. TEN BUCKS! I was so embarrassed to tell this to Courtney. She could not have been more supportive. We pretty much stopped eating out, unless she treated me, and literally made do on my ten dollar budget, for several months. She never even made me feel bad about it at all. She is about heart, has very good values, and is a very good person. So, speculate all you want, but know it's not true.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments