Brooke Mueller

Charged with

Coke Possession

2/23/2012 5:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_brooke_mueller_bn
Brooke Mueller has been charged with felony possession of cocaine with intent to distribute stemming from her December 2 arrest in Aspen, Colorado ... TMZ has learned.

Brooke has been charged with one count of having MORE than 4 grams of cocaine  ... but prosecutors have covered themselves by filing another count -- possessing LESS than 4 grams, in case there's a problem with the measurement.

The amount of coke Brooke allegedly possessed determines the penalty ... if she's convicted.  For more than 4 grams, Brooke could face 6 years in prison.  For less than 4 grams, she'd face 18 months in prison.  But the reality is ... since she would be a first time offender, she'd almost certainly get probation.

Brooke is also charged with assaulting a woman earlier that night ... which allegedly resulted in bodily injury.

THE SHEEPHERDER

I wonder if Miranda Lambert, Jack Osbourne and CM PUNK have anything to say about Brooke Mueller. ohh...I forgot they only attack black celebrities.

Jim in Cali

How does this woman have custody of her children?

myopinion

I feel bad for her....PLEASE someone help her and DO NOT let her out until she is truly clean. This is the reason so many celebrities are dying...PLEASE HELP HER BEFORE IT IS TO LATE!!!!

Lisa

I'm sure she'll buy her way out of it...

Lisa

Stop the Racism: I agree with everything you said, and I agree the criminal justice system is definitely racist. That being said, no one needed pictures of Whitney buying street drugs, because she freely admitted to using crack. She didn't have a rap sheet because she was filthy rich and never had to buy her own drugs.

Lisa

Everyone keeps talking about race... it's much more to do with MONEY. If you're rich, you'll buy your way out of it. If you're poor, and can't afford an expensive attorney, you'll go to prison.

dd

Bum ass bitch....

oscar romero

What a waste,obiously this bitch doesn't give **** to her kids; the LA County departmen of social services should look in to this so they can placed her kids in protective servises... Definately not with Charly either...

shirley

no thanks, I do have an email address, I thought it would be simple but evidently it's not, I just checked my email address, just the crickets creaking from my empty email box :)
it's ok forget it I see other people with the same opinion :)

shirley

I'm a little confused, is it only Americans that can comment?? Nothing in my email.

shirley

the sad part is those two little boys who have two selfish drug addicted parents who only think of themselves.

ThirdFromTheLeft

*yaaaaawwwn*

If the rich and famous white lady gets charged with something substantive, this might be newsworthy.

FACT1

THIS CHICK IS STUPID

Catherine

She should GO TO JAIL. She has been slapped on the hand enough and now she needs to have a real wake up call. What a looser

TMP

Shocking. That said with the most sarcasm I can muster after just waking up. For once, I say, maybe Charlie is a better parent. At least he's not the one getting arrested, going to rehab over and over again and so forth. This broad is a disgrace to mothers everywhere. She doesn't deserve those kids or the 50k/month shes getting from Charlie. clearly that money is going up her nose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments