Chris Brown

Accused of Drive-By

Phone Robbery

2/23/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown has been accused of angrily snatching an iPhone in Miami.Chris Brown has been accused of angrily snatching some girl's iPhone outside a nightclub in Miami this weekend ... and driving off with it -- law enforcement tells TMZ.

A rep for the Miami Beach PD tells TMZ, 24-year-old Christal Spann filed a police report Sunday (below) for "robbery by sudden snatching" -- claiming she followed Chris and rapper Tyga out of Cameo nightclub early in the morning (see photo above) ... and snapped a picture of Chris getting into his Bentley.

Christal told cops ... Chris flipped out when he saw her camera phone-- then grabbed it through the car window, saying, "Bitch, you ain't going to put that on no website."

Chris Brown Miami Police Report
According to the police report, Chris then rolled up his window and drove off -- $500 iPhone in hand.

A rep for the Miami Beach PD tells us, no arrests have been made and no warrant has been issued yet. We're told the incident is currently under investigation.

BTW, Chris is still on probation for the Rihanna beating and if he's arrested he could be thrown in jail on a probation violation.

Calls to Chris' reps were not returned.

Nunya

This dumba$$ gonna learn today...OJ got off but karma landed his ass in jail..Chris got a slap on the hand but this time he'll get a slap on his a$$...from bubba!

Llee

Arrest the Beach. Christ, not the lady.

Jen

I say throw the prick in jail! What an a**hole! If he doesn't want people taking his picture then he shouldn't have picked this as his career! This is part of being a celebrity.

l3asketcase

C'mon people, keep singing this fools praises. Yeah...he's reallyyyy turned over a new leaf/changed/reformed. Once a woman beater...ALWAYS a (little ****) woman beater

Keby

So over him! Doesn't look like he cares to change.

Joao

I hope "bitch" makes him pay... and I mean PAY!!! Meanwhile, Christ can revise one of his apologies... I like this one.
"I am extremely sorry for [blank], and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. [blank] of any kind is always wrong.
I like this one too, with the "truly, truly" - It's like "verily, verily". It has that biblical je nais se quoi.
"I'm truly, truly sorry that I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better"
or maybe he could do a hybrid or the two, like...
"I'm truly, truly sorry, and I accept accountability for my actions. I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better. I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes.
try that one Chris. I'm not going to write anymore free apologies for you in the future.

kali

always was and will continue to be a l.o.s.e.r

TrisH

Why do people still support him. He is in desperate need of anger management classes and a lesson on how to treat women. Is he stupid? Does he not know that part of being in the spotlight is his fans. Connect the dots stupid fans do snap pictures of people they like.......I hope he gets what he deserves and people see him for what he is- a loser.

fletch

One fine day someone will put a bullet in his stupid head.

kelly

he's a thug who can sing and dance. Big deal.

Keri

#TeamBreezy #TeamForgiveness you all should get a life and focus on the real issues like a grandmother and mother running a 9 yr old to death!! This isnt news!

celebrity gossi

chris brown and rihana turn up the music video available here: http://supercoolstuffs.blogspot.com/2012/02/chris-brown-rihanna-collabo-to-release.html

Cindy

Seriously if the police arrest him for it they are nuts, there is a stalking law when it comes to stars etc...she said she followed him and then snapped a picture, sorry I do not appreciate what he did to Rihanna, but stalking is stalking. And Chris should counter sue her for stalking him

E.

I'm moving to Florida and make millions snatching phones from people, its obvious the DA doesn't prosecute these kinds of crimes / waits long enough people to get away or just send my lawyer to "work out a deal" Money for the DA and the girl, now that's the American way.

Bianca

fool who believes in these news, so people are willing to appear on a mistake from his past! We are with you Chris and believe in your change