Chris Brown

Accused of Drive-By

Phone Robbery

2/23/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown has been accused of angrily snatching an iPhone in Miami.Chris Brown has been accused of angrily snatching some girl's iPhone outside a nightclub in Miami this weekend ... and driving off with it -- law enforcement tells TMZ.

A rep for the Miami Beach PD tells TMZ, 24-year-old Christal Spann filed a police report Sunday (below) for "robbery by sudden snatching" -- claiming she followed Chris and rapper Tyga out of Cameo nightclub early in the morning (see photo above) ... and snapped a picture of Chris getting into his Bentley.

Christal told cops ... Chris flipped out when he saw her camera phone-- then grabbed it through the car window, saying, "Bitch, you ain't going to put that on no website."

Chris Brown Miami Police Report
According to the police report, Chris then rolled up his window and drove off -- $500 iPhone in hand.

A rep for the Miami Beach PD tells us, no arrests have been made and no warrant has been issued yet. We're told the incident is currently under investigation.

BTW, Chris is still on probation for the Rihanna beating and if he's arrested he could be thrown in jail on a probation violation.

Calls to Chris' reps were not returned.

Angela LuvLyfe

Im sure they are! SMH!

ViableV

What a stupid a.s.s jerk this clown is!

LOWLIFE!!

eddie

Wow this is surprising 1st he wins a Grammy then he makes a duet with Rihanna which TMZ hates now someone charges him with, wait for it .... phone snatching. No I'm sorry ANGRILY snatching someone's phone for trying to take a picture. Again there goes the #1 predator Angry Black Male. he has to be arrested taken off the streets this is a dire situation, just like the parking situation at his Condo all this is Bullcrap from the highest order.

Jo

I wonder what the ******* would have done/said if it was that MMA fighter instead of that chick. "Beat beat beat beat beat beat that fruitCAKE" - better lyrics to that new dumb remix.

Jasmine

DEAD at all of you dumb ass's believing this when Chris CLEARLY has money & doesn't has to steal anyone's iPhone. I bet you guys want this to be true though because that's just how negative you are. Notice how their's a paparazzi photo of that night BUT not one of him stealing a damn phone? He get's photo's taken of him just walking around everyday. He's famous. He's used to getting pictures taken of. Some of you really need to pay attention. It's bright as DAY that this is false. I'll be damned to believe anything on a "Media site" child please these people aren't even close to him to know how he is personally. All we see is from pictures, tv, movies, and random vids. Not the behind the scenes. I've met him numerous times & he's nothing like any of you are saying. It's so funny to read these comments because I know he treats his fans like so special & even remembers them. But NO you guys wouldn't know that because you aren't a ****ing fan. So if you hate someone soooo much why are you discussing him? If you are so holier than thou' why not just ignore? A media outlet is the LAST place to be listening to. At that, why are you people caring about his personal life anyways? I'm a fan and don't give a ****! His life is not my business and it don't influence me. I'm hear for the music & I continue to live my life happy & stress-free. I love many other genre's also. Not just him. Very diverse! So maybe some of you should seek therapy because if you knew anything about it, they help you vent to get past your problems and to forgive to move on in YOUR LIFE. You people do not know the trials and tribulations Rihanna & Chris Brown went through to get help. You were not there. You do not know how they feel. It's alot of **** we don't see, so who are we to say we know what's BEST for them? You don't even ****ing know them? I have been in a fight WITH a guy before & I'm a female. YES! Females fight guys too. I knew I might get hurt being that everyone has the right to retaliate (not saying that happened with Rihanna, I wasn't in the ****ing car & they are not telling the story so if you believe a blog story your dumb) anyway, I knew I had it coming it was a typical fight. I hit the guy first also, nope I wasn't thinking like MANY of us don't before doing ****. That's reality. Everyone donesn't think before doing ****. My mother told me to not do things and I went against her & did it. Not saying what because again my personal life isn't nobody business. But it took me to actually learn through all the dumb repeated mistakes to grow. I cry when I think about my past but I'm kind of glad it happened because I would have been the same horrible ****ed up person today. But now I'm becoming peaceful. Trying my hardest not to let things get to me. But it's okay. I'm human. Let's not just make this **** about CB & Rihanna. Chris has the right to vent, speak his mind, and get angry. We all have feelings & emotions. I get angry alot. But it's just the fact that we have to learn to manage out angry without it leading to violence is the thing that matters. Chris has been doing very well and hasn't since 2009. It is 2012 and I hope it continues, He now know's that he could have almost lost everything now! More fortune of what he has & blessings. Him & Rih, I'm glad they both got through their pain & now happy with life. Isn't that what we supposed to want? For them to both be happy and be better and changed into stronger individuals? Being bitter and mad at each other just creates more violence in the world. And we don't want that don't we? Unfortunately it's still going to happen until the day we die. Nothing we can really do to eliminate all violence in the world. But to change and get through your mistakes is what we have to do. It's possible if you try. Stay postive! Have a blessed day & safe one! Bye.

Jasmine

You are STUPID AS ****! If you believe this article. You want the worst for everyone. He has a 1.5 million dollar house in high ass LA AND a house in Virginia. Why the **** would he steal a $300 iPhone just because someone took a pic of him? Paparazzi takes pics of him every damn day so CLEARLY he isn't popping off on them. So anyone would common sense would know this **** false. He isn't broke at all he HAS a iPhone of his own & a gold MAC. http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzv9o2D3v61qd7ycuo1_500.jpg <---- Him on HIS iPhone. He will STOP everything he's doing to take a picture with a fan! I KNOW I've met him. Very humble! He even stops during his leisure time, with families! http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/chris-brown-beach-06.jpg COME ON NOW! How the **** would you feel if some **** was spread about you that you know that is NOT true & everyone believes it except asking you? We don't even have to ask to know this though. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice he's rich as hell. And he damn sure did now get off easy because IF SO he damn sure wouldn't be discussed 24/7 about him & Rihanna's past 24 ****ing 7 of the hour. This anger and confusion was fueled by the belief that Rihanna and Chris were back together. However, Rihanna has not said they are back together. Chris has not said they are back together. Nobody relevant to them in any way has said they are back together. People tried to justify the belief they are back together by pointing out the sexually explicit nature of Birthday Cake's lyrics. However, Birthday Cake has always been explicit and was always going to be explicit whether Chris Brown was on the song or not. How many songs in Chris and Rihanna's discography lately are NOT sexual? Why are people acting like they sing about rainbows and strolls in the park? And if it really is the sexual nature that is angering people, then WHY are people upset about Turn Up The Music? The truth is that ANY type of collaboration would have sparked outrage. They're not mad about sexy lyrics, they're upset at the act of forgiveness.
These remixes are not a statement that they are back together. These remixes are not a statement that they are having sex. These remixes are a statement that they can be friends, that they can work together and that they can move forward with their lives regardless of any drama they had in the past. WHY would anyone be upset about that? I'll tell you why: because people are pathetic, people make no sense and people have no solid mind of their own. People don't realize they are subconsciously placing Rihanna and Chris' personal lives in the same category as their professional lives. Recording music together is not equivalent to being in a relationship. Just like Chris Brown winning a Grammy is not equivalent to the Grammys condoning domestic violence. If Rihanna wants to work on a song with Chris, she has that right. If Rihanna wants to befriend Chris, she also has that right. The fact that people are upset that Rihanna is moving forward is disturbing. MIND YOU, they are NOT confirmed to be dating. They are NOT confirmed to be romantically involved in any way. All of this is happening simply because she made music with him. I swear some of you live through celebrities. They are not about to be the spokeperson of violence for you so get over it. They don't want to ****ing talk about it! STFU already! I have grown up around pop culture my entire life. From the time I was able to comprehend anything, I had favorite movies, favorite songs, favorite TV shows, favorite singers and actors. Some kids liked sports, some kids liked video games, I liked pop culture. I was obsessed with horror movies from a young age, but did I ever go to school with a butcher knife trying to kill kids I didn't like? No. I grew up around rap & R&B, saw music videos glorifying thug life and a whole bunch of other crap. Did I go to school in baggy pants, carrying a gun and acting ignorant? No. Some of my favorite entertainers have had public meltdowns, been arrested and all types of other stuff while I was growing up. Did I ever at ANY POINT want to do anything they did in their personal lives? NO. And you know why? Because I was ****ing raised correctly and I grew up with a clear distinction of what was right and what was wrong, who to look up to and who not to look up to and I wasn't a complete imbecile.If Rihanna is at a place in her life where she can forgive Chris and work with him and even be friends with him, who the hell are we to tell her that is not acceptable? Who the hell are we to tell her that she is supposed to be bitter and angry with Chris for the rest of her life? Who would wish that on someone? Have you people never forgiven anyone? Do you not know how AMAZING if feels to finally let go of something? To finally move forward? But for the sake of YOUR life and the sake of people around YOU and people you don't even know, you want to get ANGRY at her? Do you seriously believe that if someone in your life who has dealt with an abusive relationship goes back to that situation and you ask them "Why?" they are going to say "oh because Rihanna recorded a song with Chris Brown". That sounds completely idiotic, yet that is the reason so many people are angry. Nobody is confirmed to be in a relationship, so everyone is simply in a fuss because Rihanna recorded a song with Chris Brown. People like to live through others. Some of you act like you were in the car that night and Chris Brown hit YOU in the face. Newsflash: you weren't and he didn't. Rihanna has stated several times she would like to move forward, they both wish each other the best and that is all that matters. No matter how angry you are, no matter how butt hurt you are: THAT IS NOT YOUR DECISION. At the end of the day, we don't know Rihanna and she doesn't know us. We have no idea what has happened privately, how much she has hurt, if she has gotten counseling, what her journey has been like internally, nothing. All we know is what we see in magazines, on TV and interviews. The fact that people believe they know what is best for her when they don't even know the entire situation is just comical. And wanting her to stay away from Chris to "set an example" is selfish and foolish. Parents and the media can try to blame celebrities all they want, but when it all boils down, it is the parents' job to raise a child. It is a parents' job to pass down values and beliefs to their children that will help them lead the best life possible. If your daughter is wearing booty shorts, it is not Miley Cyrus' fault. Where did she get them? Who let her walk out of the house wearing them? If your son is smoking weed, it is not Wiz Khalifa's fault. Where did he get it? Who is he hanging out with? If your daughter is in an abusive relationship, gets out of the relationship and goes back, it is not Rihanna's fault. Have you talked about the situation? Have you helped keep her abuser away? Have you adequately told her the damage that could occur if she goes back, have you tried everything you can to get her to stay away? Because if you have, and she still goes back, chances are it has nothing to do with Rihanna.

Take responsibility for YOURSELF and those you care about. What I see are a bunch of people who already know what is right and wrong getting angry at Rihanna for not spreading a message they can spread themselves.Whether you agree or not, Rihanna has indeed spread a message and that is a message of forgiveness. And you can either accept that or continue to be angry about it. Either way, Rihanna is moving on with her life and I suggest you all do the same.

joe

you people actually believe this story?
Just like you believed that justin beiber rumor right?
This is stupid lol
and you're all dumb for believing it lol

SURFCOWBOY

CHRIS BROWN, PLEASE CHECK AND SEE IF YOU STILL HAVE BALLS BECAUSE SEEMS TO ME THAT ANY MAN WHO PULLS THIS KINDA SHI& AND HITS WOMEN HAS NONE, I REPEAT, NONE, NADA, RIEN. YOU ARE A TOTAL DOUCHE BAG. GOLD CHAINS? WOW, AND YOU ARE TASTELESS. YOU DESERVE TO BE SIX FOOT UNDER THE DIRT.

SURFCOWBOY

DEAR JASMINE:::: SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE OBSESSIVE AND CRAZY. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WOMEN WHO LOVES WHEN A MAN PUTS HIS HANDS ON YOU. COME HERE, ILL GIVE YOU A GOOD BEATING EVEN THOUGH IM A GIRL AND LET ME KNOW HOW THAT FEELS. WHEN A MAN DOES IT, IT HURTS A BIT MORE.

Grace

I hope there are enough witnesses to bring a case against Chris Brown for stealing the cell phone. A $500 phone is nothing to sneeze at and he had no right to snatch it. Of course his lawyers will probably get him off. No justice. I hope someone takes justice into their own hands.

Thurston Howell III

THUG.

Rhianna, DO NOT go back to this POS jackazz!

who cares

All we need now from Chris and Rihanna is a sex tape

John_Dunkel

this guy is a nobody. Let me repeat that – A NOBODY.

who cares

It was probably a dude that took this picture and thats why the little ***** didnt try to snatch that phone too. Then as he got to his car that chick tok her pic and chris snatched that one cause he knows the woman can't beat his ass....

Spear