DMX

I Hate Drake's Voice, His Face

... I Even Hate His HAIRCUT

2/23/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_3lqkwnq9_0_kmmupiw7(1)

Somebody call the paramedics ... because Drake just got BURNED -- courtesy of rap legend DMX, who claims he can't stand ANYTHING about the young MC ... right down to the kid's haircut.

DMX stopped by Power 105.1 in New York today where he unloaded on the rapper -- claiming, "I don’t like anything about Drake. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his haircut."

X doesn't elaborate on the source of his hatred -- but insists he's cool with Drake's mentor Lil Wayne ... whose Young Money label signed Drake in 2009.

DMX also bashes Rick Ross -- saying, "He just talks about eating too much. How much can a n**** eat?"

Thanks to our friends at Power 105.1 for the clip -- click here for the full interview.

k

This punk shud be featured on Dave Chappell's "Player Haters Ball"...just mad because these folks are doing better than he is, and is probably still sore from the anal penetration while in jail. He is such a failure, loser, idiot, etc

obama'saracist

who cares what a loser hater hates

Thomas

Why are these no talent idiots even relevant? Why are they news stories? Seems like the only people who give a crap are media outfits like TMZ and other entertainer butt kissing entities. I read TMZ for the humor but try reporting on people who actually have an artistic ability. I know that will most likely put you out of business then.

THE SHEEPHERDER

TMZ is the white folks worldstarhiphop.

Liz

I guarantee people will remember Drake over DMX in 10 years

ITUS

DMX SMOKES CRACK....so why do we care about his opinion?

dwit

Dont be a hater cuz DRAKE is WAY BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

mebrat24

why is it not a one is screaming racist, not a one.

Justin

Oh shiat, DMX is trying to start some old school rap wars. Biggie and Tupac style.

Regina

I have to admit, I don't listen to rap music. I don't know who this guy is but I sure as h*** love his honesty. I wish more people would be honest like that and not backtrack and apologize for what they say.. I watched this video 2 times, I thought it was funny. More people in life should be bold and honest like that. I like people who keep it real.

who cares

TMZ the real news in this article is the use of the N word on a radio station... Had a white person said the N word on radio there would be outburst from Al and every other Racist crittic in the world.....l...

who cares

I like how they call themselves legends/singers/rappers, they are all nothing more then gang members and thats their only talent. And hollywood and entertainment industry support and embrace this trash...... They all sing about their gang related activities.

victory

DMX, your just bummed that Drake isn't a 'thug' like you. Maybe you would be on the charts if you changed your image.

JR

what's with the DJ howling as soon as he's says he doesn't like Drake - weird - I have to agree with DMX Drake is a goof. Seeing how much time DMX has been incarcerated for, I get why he doesn't like Rick Ross since Rick Ross was a correctional officer. Fat, boss hog, copper who stole his name from a drug kingpin, what a phony.

Tammy

I'm with you DMX: I can't stand Drake! And I'm into rap music. Drake's face just bothers me and I have to change the channel whenever I see him. I've no real reason to feel this way, but it all started when I saw the Bedrock video.