DMX

I Hate Drake's Voice, His Face

... I Even Hate His HAIRCUT

2/23/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_3lqkwnq9_0_kmmupiw7(1)

Somebody call the paramedics ... because Drake just got BURNED -- courtesy of rap legend DMX, who claims he can't stand ANYTHING about the young MC ... right down to the kid's haircut.

DMX stopped by Power 105.1 in New York today where he unloaded on the rapper -- claiming, "I don’t like anything about Drake. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his haircut."

X doesn't elaborate on the source of his hatred -- but insists he's cool with Drake's mentor Lil Wayne ... whose Young Money label signed Drake in 2009.

DMX also bashes Rick Ross -- saying, "He just talks about eating too much. How much can a n**** eat?"

Thanks to our friends at Power 105.1 for the clip -- click here for the full interview.

carlea

DMX looks like he needs a bath and a dental cleaning. Drake is HOT and DMX is NOT!!!

xoLovelyyxo

agreed. drake is overrated. his music sucks balls. lil wayne and dmx are amazing and you know it.

Bu

He is just jealous!

EDITA ON STEROIDS

TRUTH.
right on dmx..love you man

Keyser Söze

Geezus... Hey X, please tell us what you really feel!

Man, don't be so hard on Drake - you gonna make the little hipster cry!

bentleez

I AGREE DRAKE SUCKS!!!!!!!

Mickey D

I wish the guy with the white T shirt and the annoying laugh would shut the **** up and let the guest speak without interruption, JEEZ

dwayne belton

BEST RAPPER OF THE LAST 10 YEARS- BAR NONE!!!! PRISON LIFE EXPANDS HIS INSIGHT ABOUT LIFE MORE THAN THE DO-GOODERS SO HE CAN RAP ABOUT MORE THINGS THAT GO ON IN LIFE BOTH THE 4-2NATE AND THE UN-4-2NATE. BAR NONE!!!! this is 4 ma' dawgs, this is 4 ma' dawgs!!!

yeahrightmoron

I guess it sucks to be so busy running from the law, your children's mothers & the voices in your head that you have no time to make music. #hateyourselfhomie

Kristie

He got 2 out of 3 right at least. Wayne is garbage. Got all these people dressing like....I don't even know. Grown azz man, with skinny jeans with his whole azz hanging out. Theres nothing impressive about a 30 yr old man who doesn't know when to grow up. And the whole cough syrup thing...ugh so unbelievablely lame. Gettin high off cough syrup...and you're not in high school....just uh! Everything about him is what's wrong with rap music.

Ryder702

Drake sucks bottom line he's whack

I Chinee

I agree with him. Drake looks like he has Down Syndrome. LMAO

anonymoustoyou

Pay your child support LOSER then u can go & bash whoever u want

If sense were common everyone would have it.

"X doesn't elaborate on the source of his hatred -- but insists he's cool with Drake's mentor Lil Wayne..."

So he hates Drake's face but is cool with that disgusting excuse of a waste of skin known as lil wayne? Well let's see what the difference is here. Come on dmx, have a spine, you can say it.. come oooooon... yes you can! Yes you can good boy good boy gooooooooood booooooooy! Get the biscuit goooood boooooy!

Jim in Cali

LOL, seriously we need to get DMX his own talk show or something. This guy is too funny.