DMX

I Hate Drake's Voice, His Face

... I Even Hate His HAIRCUT

2/23/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_3lqkwnq9_0_kmmupiw7(1)

Somebody call the paramedics ... because Drake just got BURNED -- courtesy of rap legend DMX, who claims he can't stand ANYTHING about the young MC ... right down to the kid's haircut.

DMX stopped by Power 105.1 in New York today where he unloaded on the rapper -- claiming, "I don’t like anything about Drake. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his haircut."

X doesn't elaborate on the source of his hatred -- but insists he's cool with Drake's mentor Lil Wayne ... whose Young Money label signed Drake in 2009.

DMX also bashes Rick Ross -- saying, "He just talks about eating too much. How much can a n**** eat?"

Thanks to our friends at Power 105.1 for the clip -- click here for the full interview.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Susan

DMX is a crackhead and long past his glory days. Jealous much?

This must have been the only time DMX wasn't high, because he is telling the TRUTH! I am so glad someone said EXACTLY how I felt about Drake. I was never impressed and always turn the station when I hear his annoying voice. It must be all teens who like him that didn't grow up with real rap music. Nobody who grew up as a teen in the 90's would actually like Drake. As for Rick Ross, He was cool until it came out that everything he talked about were lies that he created are "stole" from a convicted dealer while he was his correctional officer. Now, they keep putting him on songs and remixes to try to force him back on us. I agree with DMX.

D

Bout time someone took a **** on wheelchair Jimmy hehe.

SuBLiMiNaL G

THAAAAAAANK YOOOUUUUU DMX!!!!! I'm glad someone finally has the balls to call it like it is! Drake is a straight punk!

MONIQUE910

Who are these Idiots on here saying that DMX is racist for saying the N-Word! LOL! Really? And saying "If it was somebody white Al Sharpton and Jesse would be all over it" LOL DAMN RIGHT! Because they are both black! DUH Idiot! I see White people still don't get it. LOL Go watch ROOTS! and shut the F up! Thank You Kindly! LMAO @ Losers

Hiphopfan55

If all hip hop fans closed their eyes played tracks from both artists and ignored what's hot now, I believe the majority of people who enjoy hip hop would favor DMX. The uniqueness of his natural voice compounds in effect when placed on a track to such a level that would be difficult to be matched by Drake, or that of the majority of rappers.

gingercat

hahaa thanks for that DMX, I can't stand that guy's face either and I have never even heard any of his music. His face just makes me want to punch it!

Dinky Doo

I don't know watch too much rap since the old school but other day I was at one music website and the had some rick ross video on in the corner on autoplay. the vid was showing rick ross about to get 'romantic' with this pretty model girl and I about barfed. I coulnt even finish the article I was trying to read!!

YouCantHandleMe

I love DMX. He is so real and fearless.

kristi

leave drake alone he has done nothing to u

S.B.

im laughing at these younger generations who dont even know who DMX is. he was part of the Ruff Ryders...one of the greatest hip-hop/rap groups to ever come out in music history. LOL. f*ck these homo studio-gangsta rappers, yo

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9