Lindsay Lohan

Social Life Is Back on Track Too

2/23/2012 4:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan was back in black on the red carpet.Just hours after getting a glowing review from Judge Sautner at her probation progress report hearing, Lindsay Lohan was back in black on the red carpet at an Oscars art event in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

If Linds passes her last progress hearing on March 29th by completing 14 days of community service and 5 therapy sessions, she'll be able to once again party responsibly in peace ... if she obeys all laws.

Hopefully, her Linsanity days are over.

RaffyBStatenIsland

How long ya think this'll last?

ketjo

Hope my teeth don't fall out from saying this but in the two pictures from last night Dina looks younger and more natural looking then Lindsay !!!! Her face looks like one that TMZ has morphed to make you guess who it is...Really I thought she looked busted in court but Man ...she looks God-awful in those photos....I'm plumb Gob smacked !!!!
Hey Smithy ...I saw that fake person this morning got up ans went to wash my face looked in the bathroom mirror expecting to see the freshed face gorgeous blonde bombshell and instead saw a white hair old lady looking back at me....qiute a shock to my nervous system but after a cup of coffee and a pep talk I looked again and she was gone and the cute blonde was back....at least thats what my general said when I asked him how I looked.....45 year married baby...got him trained good !!!!

Ellie G

Thats our Lindsay, always trashy never classy.

popo

dont hollywood people read tmz comments its pretty clear that no one will ever look at her in a movie she suck and people hate her

Sherri

why does anyone care? This lady has zero talent- her hair? Who cares? I just don't care.

jena

THIS **** JUST KILLS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DO THEY GIVE THIS BEAST SOOOOOOOOO MANY CHANCES??????? WHO IS BEHIND HER? WHAT IS SHE DOING? LOKE REALLY THERE ARE SOOO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WITH REAL TALENT AND THEY GIVING ATTENTION TO HER??? OK OK BRITNEY SPEARS DID A TURN AROUND AND SHE FIXED HER WAYS BUT THIS IS JUST TRASH FROM THE MOTHER TO THE CURRUPTED FATHER TO THE DIZZY ASS SISTER.

bb

BULLSH*T her life is back on track. There's no way she'd be looking so unhealthy, toxic and rheumy-eyed if she was honestly trying to clean up her life. And there's no way she'd be out repeating the same old patterns of party, party, partying with Dina then gatecrashing some event and pretending to be a real actress to get her picture taken. If she'd really sobered up, she'd realize just what a mess she looks like to everyone else and she'd have gone away quitely to reflect and sort herself out or at least checked herself into rehab. In fact, my gut feeling is that her addictions are now worse than ever. Pretty much anyone who's ever known a drug addict or alcoholic could tell you Lindsay ain't clean, it's as obvious as the (coke) nose on her face.

JRB

I think the reason people dislike her is because she never tells the truth. She denies everything and people don't have sympathy for that. Also people hate thieves and she has stolen from many many people not just a jewelry store. She also has stiffed many vendors and not paid her income tax like everyone else. The public feels that she is insincere and is a snob and elitist who would spit in the face of her fans. At fashion week she assaulted photographers, broke glasses and slept with a married man. She cancels interviews at the last minute, puts FU on her nail at court etc...The public is just tired of self entitled celebrites who treat everyone like garbage and are above the law. This is what brings out the hate...she symbolizes and acts on every awful self involved entitled celebrity. Her comment...move that cone I am Lindsay Lohan sums up her attitude. She wouldn't even blink if she caused a 20 car collision.

pat

I think I just figured out why she always does the open mouth thing. If you go and look at the pics that Grandama Cracker pointed us to in an earlier post, you can see that when her mouth is closed, the Daffy Duck Lips really really pop out. She looks hideous. The pics also reveal how empty her eyes look. I wish I knew the e-mail address for the producers of the Taylor movie and tell them, look, this is what you are thinking of hiring.

Caleigh

Its great that she is reclaiming her life and career, she finally realized what is important But the hair? She was prettier with the Auburn hair, the blonde hair makes her look too much like Dina and her skin and hair look to be the same color

JRB

One more thing she also did a commercial for Beezid a penny scam auction site while she was under house arrest. Beezid is under investigation by the FCC for fraud. Lindsay knew this company was scamming innocent people out of their hard earned money and she could care less...another example of her stellar character.

cindyd

Looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet

SusanCoyote

LEAVE California! You belong on Long Island. If you stay in Cali, you is going down gurl!

bb

When someone is HONESTLY trying to change their life for the better one of the first things that becomes obvious to others is that the person's friends/associates, old hangouts and general habitual patterns all change. Why? Because the person has changed for real and all those old things are no longer part of their identity. That is the giveaway. So far I can see we're dealing with the same ol' Linnocent Lilo Blowhard here. If she cut Dina out of her life for good and got a real mentor, stopped this endless partying at the Marmont (ie DRUG DEN. Druggies favor the Marmont cause they ask no questions) and booked into rehab, then maybe I'd believe she was trying to get on track.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I have no faith in Lindsay anymore. She's gonna efff up once more in the near future. She's done so well with this probation because she actually has structure from someone (Judge Sautner), something her parents should have instilled and engrained in her instead of acting like loose monkeys at carnival