Paula Abdul

I'm Selling My CURSED

L.A. Mansion

2/23/2012 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_paula_abdul_house_launchLISTED -- Beautiful 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath L.A. mansion ... 4,679 square feet ... gorgeous views ... memories of a $900,000 lawsuit .. and an obsessed Paula Abdul fan killed herself just down the street. LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!

Yes, Paula Abdul is finally trying to sell her Sherman Oaks pad ... listing the home for $1.9 million.

The former "X Factor" judge dealt with some serious issues during her stay over the past few years -- she recently settled a lawsuit with a woman who claims she injured herself on Paula's driveway and back in 2008, a fan with a Paula infatuation OD'd on pills and died just down the street.

But, if you can look past all of that ... the home is really beautiful ... with amazing canyon views, a grand double staircase, a couple of fireplaces, French doors, granite in the kitchen and a pretty impressive media room.

MeeMee

Fugly.

Cujeaux

It's cursed alright. Whoever decided on the cherry hardwood flooring with all of that ugly wrought iron everywhere should be shot. The light colored Home Depot cabinetry and the low grade granite countertops only add insult to injury. Combined with the ugly Lazy Boy furniture staging, it amounts to a fire sale at best. Everything about the house is uninviting, even the pool.

TLuV *U*

if she gives me the money, I will be happy to buy her mansion, lol

crystals

I wasnt impressed. It looks like it was built in the 70's and never remodeled especially the back pool area and landscaping.

DR SICK

A modest home by any definition in L.A. Horrid interiors, obviously she didn't hire a gay interior decorator. This is a depressing house. The grounds are pretty, maybe she should live outside.

ratched

Whoa, this house doesn't even come close to the house she had on her "reality show". This is a POS. Someone needs $$$$.

Barb

@Truth. The apartment she lived in back in the day probably wouldn't want her back either. I used to live in that complex on Laurel Canyon.

Barb

@August. And "brownies" in the freezer.

Mark

Will she take $900,000 for it. I'm a buyer!

Mark

Will she take $900,000 for it. I'm a buyer!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2