Dr. Conrad Murray

Denied Freedom

During Manslaughter Appeal

2/24/2012 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_murray_BN_01
Dr. Conrad Murray was just shot down by a judge, denying him bail while he appeals his manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson.

During today's hearing, Judge Michael Pastor found Murray is still a flight risk because he does not have significant property or family ties here in Los Angeles.

Judge Pastor also believes Murray is a danger to society -- citing the NBC documentary, in which Murray fails to show any remorse for MJ's death.

Pastor said "it scares me" that Murray believes it's okay to use Propofol in a home setting -- and insists he could pose a danger to the safety of other people if he were released.

Murray had previously filed a motion asking for bail so he could spend time with his family while he awaits the outcome of his appeal.

Murray is hoping to overturn his manslaughter conviction on grounds he never had a chance to prove Michael killed himself  due to stress ... among other reasons.

Murray's appellate attorney Valerie Wass says she believes Murray is a "scapegoat," who's being blamed for Michael's death because there's no one else to target.

Luz

I never thought not even for a moment that his appeal would be granted. I'm not surprised. What I think though, is that he should be put in a program for psicological evaluation, where he would have to see a psichiatrist once a week. Maybe that way they will make him say the truth.

Luz

I feel peaceful today. Good night!

HumanNature

Oh Well

DENIED! DENIED! DENIED!

HumanNature

SO, THE "QUACK" IS A "GAY DUCK"?????

OH MY!!!!

Paulette

Hey Kim...How are you? Glad to see you are still around!:)

I figured the childish games were still going, that is why I don't bother wasting much of my time here.

Glad Murray got denied...he must have thought he was getting sentenced to the Hilton with room service and a little side action with his "instrument"! Glad that do***entary keeps coming back to bite him in the azz!!! lol

Diluema..you sure have a great memory!! lol you must have been around for quite awhile...must have been on FB also seeing the MJ picture on the ceiling originated on there has a joke...

Seeing you are trying to be such an advocate on child molesters why dont you do something useful in your town and make people aware of those living in your neighborhood ...Hardly seems you are doing any good sitting on a tabloid site about Michael Jackson...but then again did NOT think you were the brightest bulb on the tree....hmmmm must be related to Ohwell...

HumanNature

HELLO Paulette:

WELCOME BACK!!!

YOUR POST ROCKS!!!!

MiMi

HI Paulette,

It's really nice to see you on the boards again, but definitely understand the reasons for your absence.

I was just wondering if ever hear from sue from Tampa?

Murph

Duilama. Ok I see so part of your mental illness includes a God complex where you alone have the right to judge everyone and condemn them just because of your unsubstantiated personal perception that MJ did what you accuse him of. You have no proof mind you but that doesn't matter to you. Do you also hear voices that aren't really there? You know there is medication for your disorder. Wait when your "hero" gets out of jail I'm sure he can prescribe something for you!

Murph

Paulette good response to delusional duilama. He feels he's providing some sort of service to the world on a TMZ blog.

HumanNature

duilama: 1 day ago

HN, I answered you three hours ago, and I even got 1 dislike don't harp on it....Yes, I support pedophilia awareness day on MJ's death day and birthday! and on her purchased children's birthdays. So you can twist again once more that I support pedophilia and have the judge removed from the bench and the men love boys country club.

---------------

duilama: 3 hours ago
HN and Lady Dementia
firstly, Mimimoomoo said she would give her child to sleep with MJ, secondly, Mimimoomoo does not have any child, so what gives. Thirdly, I've never pretend I am a nice person, like you. In fact, I've told you rabid fans: I am an evil idiot, so your bashing of me being stupid and evil is just too lame!

HOW CAN ANYONE BASH ANYBODY WHEN THEY POST THEY'RE AN "EVIL IDIOT"????

YOU TOLD THE TRUTH ON THAT STATEMENT!!!!

HumanNature

REQUESTING THE "GREAT" MAGIC ERASER!!!

FILTH IS ON BOARD!!!

nan

Paulette , Saw you are posting again..:))
You were missed <3

you always make me laugh out loud ..HA HA..all the best to you.:))