'Dancing with the Stars'

3 Celeb Contestants REVEALED

Including Heather Locklear's Ex

2/24/2012 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_wagner_shepherd_gilbert_Getty_EX
TMZ has learned the secret identities of THREE new celebrity contestants on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars" -- most interesting ... Heather Locklear's ex and "Melrose Place" actor Jack Wagner.   You'll recall Jack and Heather got into an epic fight in December that triggered a 911 call.

Sources connected with the production tell TMZ, Sherri Shepherd from "The View" will also be competing in the upcoming season ... which kicks off next month.

As for the third -- that would be "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert, who was rumored to be on last season ... but that deal fell through.

We shot Melissa on her way into practice today at an L.A. dance studio (below) -- she was pretty tight-lipped.

0_4r9i2slj_0_6zxfcq8n

Lisa

I would think Jack Wagner is better than this.

Carriss

I thought this show was called Dancing With The Stars? Now it's more like Dancing With The Has-Beens. Can't this show just go off the air already, or is this show simply a way for those who are milking their 15 minutes to finish doing so?

Kabala

I loves me some Sherri - the other two not so much...

I am Spartacus

don't know who any of them are. Well i've somewhat heard of Sherri but i have no idea who she really is or what she's famous for.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAN'T STAND SHERRI!! At least I can watch The View now without having to listen to her yap!! That girl needs a breast reduction, her body is so distorted!

Off_trak

Regis!

David

A couple of months ago during a segment on the View, a guest mentioned something about dancing, and Sherri said I wish I could dance, and Joy said softly, but loud enough to be heard "But you are already doing Dancing With The Stars", and Sherri bumped her and told her to be quiet. So she has been confirmed for a while.

Larry

I thought Gilbert was a heavy chain smoker. Aren't they worried about her having a massive heart attack?

bagladey

I like Jack and I hope he can bust a move 'cause I'm sick of these rhythmless, stiff-as-a-board men. From this video alone, Melissa Gilbert already looks like a mega-beyotch.

Ozzie X

Oh she loves the attention and money, that's why she's doing the show.

Areader

Why couldn't she say..."yes...I'm looking forward it to it"

jeff

sherri shepard is a GREAT example of why black men don't care for black women.Oh yeah...YOU GET DOWN THERE AND LICK IT TOUGHGUY!

Rae

I wonder if DWTS will play the role of matchmaker; Jack Wagner and Melissa Gilbert would make a great couple.

john johnson

no victor cruz????

Connie

I am a fan of Sherri Shepherd. She has wanted to be on DWTS for a while. I am glad that she will be part of the cast. Can't wait to see Sherri dance and vote!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments