Lucy Lawless

I'm Peeing All Over

the Arctic Oil Tanker

2/24/2012 9:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_lucy_video
Lucy Lawless is learning the hard way ... bathrooms are off limits when you've illegally boarded an oil tanker and refuse to leave in the hopes of preventing Arctic drilling.

Fortunately, the "Xena" actress has found another way to relieve herself during her freezing cold protest on the top of the tanker with the Greenpeace people ... in bottles ... they just have to be careful when they reach for the Gatorade.

Sources close to Lucy tell us ... she's still in good spirits after spending her first cold and windy night on the ship ... and doesn't plan to leave anytime soon.

As we previously reported, Lucy KNOWS she'll be arrested the second she sets foot from the ship ... but tells TMZ it's "worth it" to save the "delicate ecosystem" in the Arctic.

Nosmo

Good for you Lucy...Now go take a dump to clear your head.

w

lmao I like how people act like they know sh**.

Her 15 minutes are up?, shes on one of the best shows out there at this moment, Spartacus, look it up you dumb fargin iceholes.

EDITA ON STEROIDS

nice plastic bottles they are great for the environment!

ThirdFromTheLeft

I say next time there's an oil spill, instead of ****ing around for weeks with golf balls and robots, we just stuff the hole with these pesky eco-terrorists.

DubstepDistribution

Wow, she's gross

ThirdFromTheLeft

I'll say it again...
They're pee bottles, not water bottles. What else would you suggest they use? Specialized pee receptacles?
I'd say that re-purposing water bottles that would otherwise end up in landfill, or consuming energy through recycling, is pretty consistent with her eco-views no?
And I have it on good authority that she has her own personal set of bottles that she rescued herself from set recycling while filming Xena, over 20 years ago. Now that's dedication!

ritzo

how many of the commenters are from the US? and how many from the southeast region of the US?

ThirdFromTheLeft

I wonder what they use for poop?

PT

Gross me out the door! Too much information.

UPYOURS

For god's sake, you don't have enough celeb news you settle for some idiot peeing as a "news story"? Hey, I have peed several times today, be sure and give me a headline for that, ok?

BRYANT

HEY GUYS SHE IS STILL AN A LIST STAR THIS IS NOT FOR HER OWN PUBLICITY. SHE HAS AND HAS HAD A MAJOR ROLE ON SPARTACUS DUH YALL AINT THIS TMZ!

7hedudeabides

Her 15 minutes are up? You morons (including TMZ who didn't even acknowledge it) know that she's on a crazy popular show in its' third season right now and she's one of the main characters, right? Way to be with the times, TMZ.

WhoCares

I really don't know how we'd survive without all these freaking liberals telling us what to do and how to do it. Wish they'd all just shut up and go away.

Kevin

That's just gross... And, frankly, she's just a moron for doing this. I hope they arrest this lunatic.

ritzo

I really hope none of y'alls relatives ever stands up for something, i can see you would spew your stupidity and hate at them as well.