Beyonce and Jay-Z

Blue Ivy’s Public Debut

2/25/2012 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z and Beyonce carried a heavily bundled baby Blue Ivy.
Jay-Z and Beyonce carried a heavily bundled baby Blue Ivy out into the world for the first time ... hitting up Sant Ambroeus in the West Village for a little lunch today.

You need to crawl before you ball.

Kari

I think they just gave SNL more material!

Dr Hardwicke

Holy Moley is that the new baby I can't belive my eyes not only is it standing but it look like an old dude to me.

Inventour

It must be strange having a child you paid another woman to carry form you. All so Bey will keep her blossoming figure. We all know she did not have the baby herself. These people think they are more special than the rest of us. Sad

KnuckleDragger

Aww...milestones...how poignant. I can't wait until they show us its first solid poop...or put a leash on it and take it for a walk.

Chris

Thugs with money.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Jennifer Garner and Hilary Duff have been pregnant twice as long as Beyonce seems like.

firebaby

lol @ the blue baby material sticking out.... please don't tell me they bought an only blue layette for their daughter....

serafina

God...they make me SICK! Who the h*ell do they think they are anyway? Royalty? I think not.

True Blood

why when ever I come to this website their our so many racist comments? You people must lead sad and unhappy lives.

katy

I'd still like to know who da baby daddy.
That baby is WHITE.

anniem

Looks like Thug-Z seems a little annoyed? Can't play out the fake fairy tale,loving protective daddy? You are full of yourself, and full of crap.Beyonce doesn't seem to look all that "Mother Earth" herself! You are both full of sh*t!!Being a parent is more involved than just getting your name in a tabloid because you had a baby! Many happy sleepless nights to you!LOL!

TJ

Everyone marveled about how quickly "she got her figure back?"If they did use a surrogate,why all the pretense? It strikes me as rather immature behavior(fake belly etc). Bordering on the ridiculous! It's o.k if you used a surrogate! Just don't deceive the public or yourselves! SILLY-more Hollyweird behavior.

Umm ok...

I wonder if the baby is heavier than that prosthetic belly.

TommySalami

'' A camel ate your baby ''

Truth

THE SWAGGER JACKER IS AT IT AGAIN. NOTE YOU CANT SEE THE KID'S HEAD. MOST LIKELY THERE IS NOTHING IN HER ARMS EXCEPT A DOLL. NEXT... 2 FAKEST PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS. #TRUTH