Beyonce and Jay-Z

Blue Ivy’s Public Debut

2/25/2012 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z and Beyonce carried a heavily bundled baby Blue Ivy.
Jay-Z and Beyonce carried a heavily bundled baby Blue Ivy out into the world for the first time ... hitting up Sant Ambroeus in the West Village for a little lunch today.

You need to crawl before you ball.

Sonja

The way her hands are placed and the blue whatever it is looks wrong. Isn't the baby only a month old? her hands look high up, as if they are holding a head and bottom, but then the bulky bundle poking through below can't possibly be part of the baby as well?...unless it's one huge month old.

Blue2032

Amazing they didn't close down the the block or the whole city the way they closed down the floor and the NICU during their hospital stay.

dee

where's the baby? Is it under her or in her arms? What's in that light blue blanket thats showing??/

Tony

Wow some people are so ignorant. You can obviously tell in Bey's face that she was pregnant. People hate on her so much that they will beleive any lie that the media puts out.

anna

So this is how you carry a newborn around? Suffocating it half to death. I'm sorry people, I don't believe

Junior

NA U GUYS Think THERE ROYALTY! There just goin to lunch and most of you are just being miserable and bashing others lives..i like both of them but im tired of hearing about them just as much as the next..but to continued to give every b n j post the attention will never make them go away ...

kitten

why are they so special and their kid?????? who do these people think they are??????????????

bring back recent posts

...ohoh...I hope this beautiful little girl gets too see the color pink..unlike Shiloh who is being raised with a male dressing style ...I know her name is Blue..but.....u get my drift..

NobodySpecial

Few people seem to notice that the baby is wrapped in blue. Every mother knows that you wrap boys in blue and girls in pink because in the beginning people cant tell the sex of the child and the color is what tells you. I dont know of any mother that would wrap her new born baby girl in a blue cloth. I don't care if her name is "Blue Ivy" it doesn't matter.

aba

They look like a happy family, so cuuuuuuute

Kathy Ramo

Way to go Jay and B, cherish the little one time goes by so fast, next thing she will be going to college Love ya

tia

And we care why? Ummmm we don't :)

Ratings Needed

Every new Mother knows you don't keep your fingernails, real or false, LONG like she has when you have a baby especially a new born!!!!

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Hey TMZ, find something interesting to talk about...this is not interesting. Someone somewhere is into something...GO FIND THEM!

Lilarose in Oregon

I wouldn't know these two if I saw them on the streets. But then they live in L.A. I guess. I have never been there. I think some of these folks make too much of who they are and their cir***stances. I suppose there are nutso's who would try to harm them, but if they live randomly coming and going, that wouldn't be too much of a threat. Not a fun way to live IMO.