Beyonce and Jay-Z

Blue Ivy’s Public Debut

2/25/2012 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z and Beyonce carried a heavily bundled baby Blue Ivy.
Jay-Z and Beyonce carried a heavily bundled baby Blue Ivy out into the world for the first time ... hitting up Sant Ambroeus in the West Village for a little lunch today.

You need to crawl before you ball.

tellmeaboutit

Debut?? That's kind of overstating it. All I see are little feet. Oh well, happy feet to you, Blue! Good job, tmz, annoying the hell out of them for nothing.

Michelle

For people who don't care...makes me wonder why you took your time to click on the story and then comment on it. Clearly you care enough to do that.

American Mom

Is she really wearing leather pants? What Woman who just gave birth wears tight sweaty leather pants? No matter what that is very surprising! Yikes!

Denver

As soon as the photogs left, she said "somebody take this" and handed the baby off to a body guard. The kid was taken to it's real parents while Jay and Beyonce went to their modest accomodations.

Jody

The baby I saw with Beyonce was no newborn. I don't believe for a second that Beyonce had that baby. I wonder how much they paid the surrogate and the hospital to keep it all a secret?

I hate a liar.

Sincerity

Some of you "HATERS" are really "PATHETIC"!!! Your "UGLINESS" ISN'T going to "MAKE OR BREAK" anyone else's "WORLD"!!! You're just "JEALOUS" because the attention of the media is focused on someone other than "YOURSELVES"!!! If "ANY OF YOU" actually had a "SHRED OF HUMANITY", you would wish the Carters well and BE DONE WITH IT!!! REMEMBER KARMA IS A MUTHA!!! Sitting anonymously behind a computer DOESN'T PROTECT "ANYONE" FROM JUDGMENT!!! I WOULDN'T trade places with you "LOSERS" for "ANYTHING" IN THE WORLD!!!

mousetrap

I really hope that baby doesn't look like father.

abby

Blue Waffle

NobodySpecial

Is it really a good idea to take a one month old baby to a fancy restaurant for lunch in the middle of winter ?

Minxee

smh everyone KNOWS, except maybe ivy blue, blue ivy whatever, that Beyonce did NOT carry that baby. Who do they think they're kidding? themselves?

Ann

wonder how much time JZ spends with his other kids...i'm guessing not much

bring back recent posts

...I love seeing pics of them out this week..and now with the baby..gotta suck for Beyonce being stuck in her gorgeous penthouse day and night with all the help in the world so she can get her snoozes in....( joking)..good for her..venturing out...I bet she wishes she could just stroll the sidewalk with a cute carriage...but no luck with that and the papps...that part sucks!..at least they can travel soon and do some normal stuff!

brown dynamite

That's not her baby under there, it's Warwick Davis.

john johnson

hey beyonce, how bout a DNA test....betcha the kid ain't yours!!!!

peoplearesilly

Blah blah blah. And it's bawl -- not ball -- and I'm sure you know that. Don't be so rude when talking about a little baby. In fact don't talk about little babies at all. We don't care. STUPID.