Bra-less Kate Upton

Will She Hold Up?

2/25/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022312_upton_still
S.I. Swimsuit covergirl Kate Upton's the biggest thing in modeling right now -- but some (possibly blind) haters think her clock is already ticking. Clearly, they didn't watch this video. You should.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

I really don't see what all the fuss is over her. I mean, her body is pretty hot but her face isn't anything to get excited over. Plus, after listening to her in interviews, she seems dumb as a rock. I'd bang her and all but I wouldn't want to try and hold a conversation with her. I'd say she's like an 8/10. There are plenty of women out there that are hotter.

iFart

If she's really only 19 and her breasts are already hanging that low, I'd highly suggest she start wearing a bra or by 25 they'll be down by her waist.

who cares

Well i guess if she is going to dress s l u t t y then it is ok to call her a S l u t. Seriously though put on a bra ya may look good but ya look trashy at the same time...

awards

Millions and millions of blue veiners will give her a long and healthy career! What a cookie!

Patrick

I don't get the hype. I would would rather see the cute brunette TMZ employee in street clothes in person than see the SI cover chick naked in person. I just don't get it.

BB not bb

Why are women so mean to other women who don't wear bras? Why is it even their concern or business? Are they in a mental competition for attention? You can't even see nipples here, which would drive them wild also. It is just some bounce.

I think women like to imagine that wearing a bra makes them nice and respectable people. Then when someone doesn't, they feel like they have the right to rip on them. They insinuated that she was fat, dumb, and would have no career, all for just walking up the street without the sanctioned undergarment. Nice.

me

Get a bra bitch, instead of flapping ur boobs around in a low cut tank top. So trashy...and I don't get the hype neither, her face is ok, but she doesn't have a nice shape to her, boxy hips, spongebob lol.

wisey

God she is hot. Im not sure how many times I watched that video, but it definitely wasn't once.

Mary

She looks more like a playboy playmate than a SI swim suit model.

wezy

She has a very pretty face and grrrreat natural boobs but her shape is HORRIBLE...why are people making a BIG DEAL over this woman.She has no waist and wide hips...HORIBLE!!!

Firefly

She is actually a very pretty girl. Everyone in Hollyweird needs an edge to make it. First they get your attention, which this young lady did. Then they do something outragous to keep them in the limelight. Then they start taking drugs to keep up, and then it's all over. That pretty much sums

Nancy

WHO THE HELL IS THIS TART!?!? She's not attractive and she needs to PUT ON A BRA; no one but horny men want to see your saggy 19 year old boobs! How many sluttly blonds do we need to look at?! GO AWAY!

Tinalouise

She needs to do some push up or something to tighten up her chest area..sag city. I am 49 and mine don't sag like that!

barney

#21 Nancy,You really are a jealous Bitch are'nt you.Kate is what a real woman looks like.She is HOT has an amazing body and real boobs instead of hard fake ones.

Firefly

Come on everyone give her a break. At least she's bringing smiles to people's faces. Just look at the idiot with the camera in the background. He's grinning from ear to ear. Oh wait! Sorry took another look and someone isn't happy. The woman coming out of the door is actually blocking her husband from exiting the building until the cleavage passes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments