BRANGELINA

The King & Queen

Have Arrived

2/26/2012 5:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Oscars: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and her black dress
Like the king and queen of the Hollywood prom, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- and her legs -- were among the last to arrive to the Academy Awards on Sunday.

We are not worthy.

0226_oscar_looks_footer_v2

mook

Was Angie tanked during her presentation speech? She flubbed her lines big time.

ahahah

The King & Queen (of narcissism) Have Arrived!

(and she looks like she's trying too hard with that ridiculous pose)

Jillian

Angie and Brad. Best looking couple in Hollywood or the rest of the world for that matter.

Stunning creatures are they both.

jack

king and queen? thats hilarious.

Jillian

Any of you saying nasty comments have just got to be outright JEALOUS.

billy cema

I'd buy "The queen and queen", more than I would your headline.
They wear nice wigs, though.
Her face looks strange in close-ups. Cecil B. DeMille wouldn't approve.

chach

How obnoxious can you get with that show of LEG - geez! Need some attention JOLIE? Seriously? She looks like Morticia from the Adams family. Was her leg up for an Oscar? She really thinks she's something. I personally wish she would crawl back into the cave she flew out of.

RaineeDrops

Used to like them both, now I think they are so full of themselves, it is a turn off.

RaineeDrops

<3 Jennifer Aniston!

Googie

Jolie looked weird & awkward sticking out her leg. Jolie wearing the same black dress & posing exactly like Jennifer Aniston. Jennifer Aniston has the curves, while Jolie is pale & has bony legs.

JB

I do not understand the big deal about either of these two, especially Jolie. In my opinion, she's anorexic looking, and her hideous tattoos are so ugly and just look so bad no matter what kind of outfit she's wearing. Her skin was pasty looking...a little sun or a spray tan might be a good idea. And why does Pitt insist with the long, greasy looking hair and graying beard? Does he really think that looks good? Awful.

BBoil

Like yeah, the tattoos look really nice now don't they...and go eat something skeletor!!!

Googie

Bette Midler tweeted, "Does Angelina have a barcode on her arm?? I guess I don't read enough US..."

Joseph Diehl

More like the pig and whore have arrived

Silvie

His tux is too big and rolling up on his arms and ankles. The hair I imagine is for some movie role..if not then it's really gross. She is way too skinny for someone her age and she has bad knees. I notice her lips look really different than they did a few years back. These two really are very overrated...I just don't get it. How did they come by the title King and Queen??