George Clooney Arrives

with His Golden Trophy

2/26/2012 3:47 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Oscars: George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler in her gold dress
Oscar nominee George Clooney arrives to the Academy Awards with his gorgeous former wrestler girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

Whether he wins or loses, he's taking home a statue.

0226_oscar_looks_footer_v3

Jac

She's gorgeous! I'm not really digging her dress, but she's still one beautiful woman. Also, she seems to have a great personality and a lot of class. He should hold onto this one.

Derwood

SK is a hottie! I really enjoyed some of her revealing costumes when she was on DWTS. George definitely wins. He can undress his golden statue when he gets home.

simon says

Its no SECRET George is Gay,,JUST come OUT already...parading different women around month afer month is a real snooze fest,,Reminds me of poor Rock Hudson in his day..

Throwback kid

Wow, he looks old enough to be her father! Clooney reminds me alot of Rock Hudson, like Rock he was married very briefly early in his career, no children and has very brief relationships with woman that bever lead to anything. Are these woman just a beard for Clooney like they were for Rock Hudson?

parlayer

douche bag and I don't mean her

janet

Clooney classy as usual. Keibler, sorry that dress looks like bad gift wrap left over from Christmas.

bunny

Stacy looks nice if she had any boobs to fit in that dress. She's as flat as a board.

StevenB

Nice dress though I think it would look better in a richer color -- crimson or royal blue or even emerald.

lola_uk

i know she's supposed to be in her 30s but she looks like a 50+ yr-old. something about her/can't put my finger on it, is giving off 'old lady vibes'

lola_uk

Kathy Lee gifford!!!! thats who she reminds me of

simon says

Lets start a WECOME OUT PARTY for Georgie porgy...THis past year, he has looked older and fuller cheeked..I really think he is struggling with his being GAY like Rock Hudson did..

Jo

I wonder if Stacy insisted that George get tested for STD's. This is a great career mover for her. She'll be on DWTS or Celebrity Apprentice next season, then she'll fade back into oblivion...or return to wrestling.

static

George Clooney, Just another in the parade of talentless movie stars, The past 20 years has been a wasteland of bad actors and even worse movies.

FABIO

I always love seeing "Miss Han****"...

Lindsay's duck lips

Why is Kellie Osborne allowed to comment about anyone else's looks? She is ugly and has gray hair. She just said long sleeves on a dress "age" a person. Please. SHE HAS GRAY HAIR. will someone tell her about hair dye???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments