Meryl Streep

Good Genes or Good Docs?

2/26/2012 3:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0224_streep_genes
For your consideration ... Meryl Streep.

Here's the 30-year-old, 17-time Oscar nominee (and two-time winner) back in 1979 (left) -- and the 62-year-old at an event in London recently (right).

She really is the best.

Kabala

Meryl is a class act all the way. Love her.

LisaT

Of course she has had plastic surgery. Who ever says she has not is a fool. No one looks that good at 62 unless they have had some sort of help.

Liz

Meryl became my favorite actress after seeing her in The Deer Hunter and Kramer v. Kramer. She's wonderful.

pamela sands

i just love meryl streep she can play just about any role and come out on top, shes a great actress!

pk

She looks great...actually better for a 62 year old compared to when she was younger. It's refreshing to see someone age gracefully than all the face joker faces which seems to be the trend lately.

Lizzi

Such an amazing REAL talent. Class and grace, is where her true beauty really shines from. Too bad there aren't more "celebrities" of her caliber.

Jeanie

I guess some of you aren't paying attention! Meryl Streep is NOT a vain woman, and does she really care about what you people think ? In my opinion she does, I think she is the BEST ACTRESS of all time, BUT I think she doesn't have the confidence to feel that way, she at times seems shy talking about different movies and etc that she has been in. It's like she doesn't think she is good..SHE IS THE BEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME !! It has nothing to do with LOOKS all you folks who are making crude remarks about her. It's about her acting, this is NOT the Miss America Pagent, it's for the absolute best in acting and in my opinion she wins hands down. These past winners are all "Barbie Types", lets look @ the acting and not what is in your "heads" as what an actor/actress is.I heard her a couple three years ago say when asked about her dress , " oh I don't search long in the closet, I wear what will fit".. She makes comments about her nose, she is what you see and I am glad to see that !! I am sick of these BARBETTE'S who win for their shape and not their acting !! Go Meryl and KNOCK em dead tonite !!! This ole BABY BOOMER is with you all the way !!

stella

when she was young, she was never my first thought when i thought of "amazing beauty", but now, compared to the women of her age who were considered amazing beauties - she's looking pretty awesome (and most of the others? not so awesome). and it feels so natural and effortless on her part. plus she is so down to earth in interviews. love her more than ever.

the real diva

meryl. looks great today as she did back then. she is a great actress and one of those actresses who has never had work done. as she looks good no matter what

blp

Meryl wears the WORST AND UGLIEST outfits to the award shows.

Naiani

Geez, there are some people here who one would think is not even green with envy anymore, it's pretty much a rainbow.. This woman is a symbol of what true celebrities should be, both professionally and looks.. The main reason for this 'good genes or good docs' is to say that, considering that she a TRUE celebrity and what Hollywood can do to "celebrities", she is aging gracefully, with her wrinkles and all, instead of trying to look like she's still 30, what would be terrible, even if she had exceptional doctors.

tim@browndogindustries.com

When you do these "polls", please include a selection for "who cares", and "neither".

ERP

please add good make up artist to your list!

justsaying

WHAT? She's older. And she looks it.

Monique

I think she ABSOLUTELY without a doubt, looks FANTASTIC. Some people have their negative opinions (which they are allowed), but I believe Meryl's face to be as warm and inviting as a kitchen hearth...she just exudes this warmth and fire. I think it is NATURAL; I think she just takes excellent care of herself, and gets maybe chemical peels from time to time. If she DID have a " procedure," I think it may have been a one-time refresher of LifeLift.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments