Robin Thicke and Wife

The IRS is ALL OVER

Our Sexy Asses

2/26/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_robin_thicke_paula_patton_ex
Robin Thicke and his wife made a BLOODY FORTUNE in 2009 and 2010 ... problem is, they forgot to share the love with the federal government ... and now Uncle Sam has issued a lien on their property.

According to official documents filed in L.A. ... Thicke and his super-hot actress wife Paula Patton owe the government $492,583.49 for failing to pay income taxes two years in a row.

Patton isn't just a pretty face ... she received critical acclaim for her role in 2009's "Precious" and co-starred with Tom Cruise in the 2011 flick "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol."

But a rep for the Thicke family tells TMZ ... the couple is aggressively trying to fix the problem ... telling us, "They've already paid more than half of this and they're working with the IRS to pay the rest."

John

Sounds like they went to Wesley Snipes' tax guy...

Jeff Dranetz

I thought he was Canadian. Wouldn't it be that government he owes money to.

AS

I don't get this, I just don't! How do you not know how much you owe in taxes? I have to watch every penny. Last year because of our financial situation with my husband losing his job, I have to claim 2 on my paycheck. In over 40 years, I always claimed zero. How can you not be responsible for this? Oh, my accountant, blah blah blah. It's your job to watch your money too. Shame on these ridiculous people for letting this happen!

Kim

These two are both questionable characters...they are always oversharing about their gross bedroom life, which always means things aren't as great as they'd like everyone to think. I.e. Heidi Klum and Seal...she did the same thing on a regular basis.

Cognizant _illiberal

well he obviously does not read the bible he would know you are not supposed to plant diverse seed in your vineyard or your seedlings will be tainted aka dont have kids with people out of your general color, you dont have to be a believer to know that the bible lays out a pretty good guideline on how to act and live dont kill, steal, adultery and so on

token blk guy

All you people are stupid and don't know ****, income tax is illegal and the biggest FRAUD. Keep worrying about celebrities.

JOn Santiago

There's really no valid reason to look endlessly all around the net to get hold of a tax consultant since ConsumerTaxReports.Org did all the labor for everyone. I truly urge a man or woman with tax trouble to visit this informative website and its really beneficial content. Considering the variety of businesses undertaking fraudulent trade tactics it's tricky to be aware of who exactly to have faith in before you employ an establishment for help. ConsumerTaxReports.Org holds all of the companies which they analyze accountable for their own expert services, rates, staff, and an Internet-based track record. Check out the site before signing with any company. http://www.Consumertaxreports.org

Sara Fred

http://www.Consumertaxreports.org is considered the lone site I am aware of that determined this company bogus business practices. They evaluated this company and presented a whole directory of their solutions, employees, prices, and a lot more! This is the website almost everyone with tax debt difficulties is required to take a look at ahead of doing business with ANYONE!

Sara Fred

I cannot emphasize quite enough precisely how important it actually is that men and women interested in choosing a tax relief business start with their very own research first and foremost. So many businesses are actually closing as of late and customers are getting stuck. Do not be one too! JK Harris, Roni Deutsch, and Tax Masters end up getting most of these customers merely because they keep on popping up on television, and then they harm each of them! ConsumerTaxReports.Org really doesn't allow virtually any establishments along the lines of this escape with this. Just go to http://www.Consumertaxreports.org and then do your homework so you don't come to be the next victim.

Sara Fred

My own tax preparer told my family about this amazing website when I had tax debt, http://www.Consumertaxreports.org, that critiques varied tax debt companies countrywide. It saved my family a lot of hours and annoyance and I was able to obtain a lawyer that managed every little thing for me personally! I just wish I knew about this fabulous site before my friend that had tax debt a year ago, got burned by JK Harris.

Matt Wade

I believe just processing taxes is difficult enough, essentially having to pay them and keeping them sorted is much more tricky. Making an expert tackle including the most minuscule tax trouble is the ideal approach to take. But, you have got to make sure you choose someone truthful and that's not really uncomplicated either. For this reason I am happy I encountered ConsumerTaxReports.org due to the fact they do all the research for you. They have reviews and pricing for much of the tax relief businesses. Rather of dealing with taxes yourself, try this web-site. I think it's superior for citizens who have been beaten up by Tax Masters, Roni Deutsch and JK Harris (or other con organizations). Http://www.Consumertaxreports.org

Matt Wade

I've been through the exact same thing! My one piece of advice is definitely to absolutely find professional representation -- Allow a professional deal with the headache for you! The best spot I discovered that actually aided me was this web site referred to as "Consumer Tax Reports" http://www.Consumertaxreports.org. They have personally assessed a great number of tax debt companies and perhaps call some of them out. And if you will not obtain a particular company, you could inquire them to put it to their checklist.

Jessica Brown

I should definitely recommend that anyone who is trying to retain the services of a tax relief service to analyze that business. It is far better to be secure and protected than sorry nowadays with lots of organizations getting closed down. Don’t choose to be the up-coming dupe. JK Harris, Roni Deutsch and Tax Masters surely have used enough women and men. ConsumerTaxReports.Org makes these guys responsible for their tax relief scams. http://www.consumertaxreports.org Complete all your research, you won’t wind up being sorry.

Alex

I noticed that one could use some assistance utilizing this type of corporation prior to signing up with them. This type of problem is normal with them. There is also a completely new site you should always look into if you're searching for advice about your back taxes: ConsumerTaxReports.Org. This great site compares the big (and minor) players within the tax debt market. If you want help go check this out for starters... http://www.consumertaxreports.org

Phill Jack

You sound like me last year. You ought to hire a company to speak to the IRS for your benefit. Believe me; it really saves you time and cash. Right now, there exists a website that provides all of this specifics of tax relief businesses determined by their particular exploration. I wish it had been in existence recently, because they truly demonstrate which businesses are shady and those are worth looking at. Here is the website address - http://www.consumertaxreports.org. You can even request that they check into a provider that is not in their website at this point.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments