Angelina Jolie

Needs a Cheeseburger

2/27/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night.Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night ... too skinny ... alarmingly skinny.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Jennifer

She looks like Bella in Breaking Dawn when she was dying!!

susan

It doesn't matter what the reason, the pose that everyone is talking about was just tacky, tacky, tacky. And the rag magazines got it right when they say she's too thin and not looking healthy. She looked disgusting up there.

naty

i dont think so shes skinny.... shes amazing and natural no inhibition at all... a very honest person those haters are ridiculous! and besides do you think you can be popular as angelina?

Chris12345

This looks shopped to me.

mojo

angelina you will lose alot of fans because you constantly scare everyone with your anorexia.

Emily

I think she needs to gain about 20lbs. Minimum. I have always though she was beautiful....now she looks like a sallow sickly, diseased person. I had a friend recently die from complications of anorexia...I wouldn't be surprised she Angelina does at some point soon if she doesn't get help. And to have her be THAT thin and a "role-model" to young girls everywhere is truly frightening. I think it will increase the amount of eating disorders in teens if THAT is the image they're given!

Elena Arilda L. Lim

Hope she'll add more pounds. I,m concern bout her health..

mistyangel

she need to go to churchs chicken atleast 2 or 3 times weekly....and eat ice cream every night...may be spend some time with oprah

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22