Angelina Jolie

Needs a Cheeseburger

2/27/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night.Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night ... too skinny ... alarmingly skinny.

I Was About To Say

With their two OBESE EGO's, I am guessing that a break up is coming real soon. I won't be surprised.

I Was About To Say

I Was About To Say

I don't blame them totally for their OBESE EGO's, the media and others had a huge hand in that, for example, calling them the "king and queen" this adds to their having trouble fitting their heads through any doorway.

Cujeaux

Let's see.... A shaved jaw, some molars pulled, lower bleph and a new nose bridge perhaps?

Now that Brad is finally getting some recognition as a legit actor she has to undermine him. She seems overly competitive, even with her husband. Never thought she was stable enough to adopt or even have kids of her own. Wait til her poor father shows any concern. He'll get his ass handed to him.

Stephanie

ANGELINA JOLIE STOLE ADAM LEVINE'S MODEL-GIRLFRIENDS LOOK & STANCE FROM THE GRAMMY'S!! SO UN-ORIGINAL!

I Was About To Say

And in case anyone is gonna say that "haters" are fat and jealous, no, I am a size 6 so I am not fat, and I am not a hater, you watch them ANYtime they are in front of the camera's and see the way they (especially her) glare at the camera's, then with the "look at my leg" thing, and you can clearly see the ego's that media and others have helped build. I use to think she was pretty, but all I see now is conceit. Being humble is more beautiful then conceit. Sandra Bullock is beautiful, she is very humble.

I Was About To Say

And Sandra Bullocks dress was gorgeous!!

CB

Afraid of getting old.

Scotty

Why won't anyone address the fact that she is either an anorexic or a drug addict? I guess because she is part of a money making PR machine. I don't make a huge distinction between an Angelina and a KimK! Both lack talent, both lack morals, and both work their fame to a froth!

SusanCoyote

I don't think she is too thin. I just think she is a dumb whore!

jetlew

I hope she's not sick

marni

Given the camera adds 15 pounds, can you imagine what she looks like in person??? Clearly she ahs an eating disorder -look at her head-shaped like a light bulb and her arms are GROSS!!!!

mike

She used to be the girl of my dreams, now...meh

seducedaltruist