Cissy Houston

Seeking 'Closure' by

Revisiting Whitney's Hotel Room

2/27/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_cissy_houston_EX_01
Whitney Houston
's mother Cissy has unfinished business to attend to -- sources tell TMZ she's planning a pilgrimage BACK to the Beverly Hills hotel room where her daughter died ... all in an attempt to get some closure.

According to sources close to Cissy, she wants to go back to room 434 at the Beverly Hilton hotel and reestablish a spiritual connection with her daughter ... in order to come to terms with her sudden death.

We're told Cissy plans to pray while she's there -- and just spend quiet, contemplative time in the space.

As one source put it -- Cissy "won’t be at peace until she gets closure."

It's unclear when Cissy plans to return to the hotel room -- but we're told the visit will be soon ... she's currently planning out the logistics.

0213_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

evo

That's what happens when you're a fanatic Christian. Your daughter turns into a crack ho.

nipples mugee

Now I ee wht she was such a druggie, she didn't want to live long enough to look like her mother...... Wow, she scares me..

belug

This is a very had time for the family. I for one feel bad but i pray that Whitney's Mum is granted the time to spend time in the room where her daughter passed away from.

This is inevitable for Whitney's Mum to come to terms with what happened so that she can get peace.

Mama , its not easy.Rest in Peace Dear Whitney

rodney

Damn... Whitney was related to Yoda?
Too young to be Jedi!!!!

rainbow4321

Tell me this is not going to turn into a money making photo/video shoot...

pjones

I really feel for Cissy, but, closure?? really?? Was'nt the funeral and burial enough?? I guess I always thought having closure meant you needed to know what happened to a person, so you could move on!! (as in a missing person). IN this case her daughter has be preforming a "slow suicide death" for almost half of her life!! Closure?? Really??

the real diva

my heart goes out to her. may whitney rest in peace.

Asessina

ima cynic when it comes to this bunch and here we are told in advance what she's gonna do. but i know the shoes she's wearing so i won't say anything negative about the mother.

Rhonda

I do feel her pain, but if she really thinks going to the hotel room will provide closure, she is sadly mistaken. My father died in the middle of a grocery store isle, but going in that store afterward sure didn't help any of my family AT ALL!

Shaz

This poor woman. Regardless of the details surrounding Whitney's death, Cissy is still a grieving Mother. Let her have her time.
p.s...it was more than likely Bobby that took the picture and sold it. But who knows for sure?

Shaz

Booby took the picture and sold it. Hello?

I Was About To Say

Gee, most people need to see the body for "closure", but she wants to see the "tub"? smh

Shasta

Sound like Mama Cissy is waking up and knows something is not right. She wants to know what happened to her babygirl and some stories are not adding up. So, she's going to the hotel/room and do some investigating herself. Umm hmm.

mrbungle1020

Hope she does not take a bath.

Cujeaux