Gavin Degraw

Pulls 'DWTS' 2 Step ...

Dancing WHILE Touring

2/27/2012 5:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0811-gavin-degraw-ex-01Gavin Degraw is up for some serious double duty -- he's joining the cast of "Dancing With the Stars" ... but TMZ has learned he will also continue his current U.S. tour.

Multiple "DWTS" sources confirm the "Not Over You" singer has signed on for the new season -- the full cast will be announced on Tuesday morning.

Degraw's taking on a major work load -- the show premieres on March 19th ... but his tour continues through mid April.

We're told Gavin's dancing pro will most likely join him on tour so they can keep practicing -- but none of his tour dates conflict with 'DWTS' airdates.

As TMZ first reported ... Jack Wagner, Sherri Shepherd, and Melissa Gilbert will also compete for the mirrored ball.

static

I have no idea who he is.

Hank

Can't wait to see him on dwts!!!

Rogue Warrior

MG, yummy!!!!!

Donna Cobb

Gavin DeGraw is an incredible singer/songwriter, He Rox!

CathyS54

Sherry Shephard? You're kidding. Why do they always have to have a fat contestant? I'm no skinny woman there is no way I'd get on there just to loose weight. Everyone's watching Sherry!

kelly

I didnt even know who this FOOL was until he got beat up a couple months ago... I KNEW it was a PR stunt!! Broght him A LOT of attention.

bee

Who is he?

TNT

He sort of looks like Jason Sudekis from SNL.

Moi

Is he going to wear a hat every show?

David

Gavin DeGraw didn't need to be beat up for attention. He has gold records for I Dont Wanna Be (theme from One Tree Hill), Chariot, and the current top 20 smash Not Over You. I think that's fame enough. Personally, I think it's kinda cool that he's doing it.

Zadoc

I seriously hope that Jaleel does the Urkel. That would be awesome!

POLL: Who are you most excited to see on DWTS 2012?
Vote: http://www.wepolls.com/p/8041191

Courtney

I love Gavin! Got to meet him in November. I have been a fan since 2003. He's an awesome guy! (:

Will

This guy is such a douche...why would anyone want to watch him on tv?

Sunny

I LOVE Gavin DeGraw!!! I can't wait to see him on DWTS and hope that he does well and is a nice guy. Please don't disappoint me. Can't wait!!!!

cheryl

this is more of a question then a comment. Where do the dancers practice in Hollywood? Anyone know.
I am excited to see how all of them do this season. Good luck to all of them. My fave so far is William Levy. He seems like a cool guy and has potential to be a very good dancer. I saw him in LA on "Perfume De Gardenia", and saw his dance moves. Nice hip action William!!! way to represent the Latino demographic. I am a fan already.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments