Lindsay Lohan

I'll Joke About ANYTHING

on 'Saturday Night Live'

2/27/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0226_lindsay_lohan_tmz_snl_EX
Lindsay Lohan has been the butt of jokes on "Saturday Night Live" for years, but TMZ has learned that this coming Saturday ... the LiLo jokes will be made by Lindsay herself.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has been dying to do "SNL" as a way to re-establish her career and reached out to Lorne Michaels personally to make it happen.

According to our sources, Lindsay plans on using all the unpleasantness from the last few years as fodder for the show. We're told Lindsay has already told "SNL" that she is game for anything and nothing is off limits.

Our sources say Lindsay wants to show that she is "in on the joke" -- so expect to see references to any number of DUIs, alleged necklace thievery, jail stints, mug shots ... and on and on.

0227_lindsay_lohan_through_footer_v2

LLsez

""Surfing" was just the excuse to install Cody?Krissy in Los Angeles. Now that the youngest Gypsy Grifter is old enough to market and do cocaine, L.A. is mandatory. Sure is getting crowded in that little guest room.'

^LOL to all these comments...they didn't leave Nana behind though, did they?

TheMarshmallowMan

I can just picture the Today interview now

"I have learned my lesson, I made mistakes in my past and I have grown up considerably. I am taking care of my responsibilities"

*snooort, cut to her doing lines in the NBC dressing room*

andyscandy

SNL just installed a new camera Lens that takes 10 LBS of wrinkles off..has built in hair..and is already color coded to her natural flamboiant ORANGE..
he reduses uglyness by 80%...
the microphone has a frog free filter on it.instead of sounding like wolfmanjack...her voice will have a tolarant tone to it...
they plan to add alot of commercial to cut down on mistake time..

andyscandy

30 Rockefeller Plaza New York. just added wheel chair access...so they can wheel her drunk ass in..the studio will be lined with foam rubber and cushions, so when she falls on her face she doesnt bleed on anything..
the bathroom will have securirty and a Drug Dog to keep her in line..

andyscandy

I can see a "Cone Heads on drugs" skit coming on..
same teeth bald head..strange voice..

Vinsetta

I guess I found SNL funny when I was younger. Now looking back at it, not sure why but nevertheless. Have this whore have a visit with the Church Lady and reset her life and no holding back if she's "in on the joke." Matt Lauer should tell her to get bent when she sits down like she told him when he flew cross country for an interview with her.

Joan K

I have to say Andyscandy you should write for SNL, you are so funny.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This SLAG is gonna bomb brilliantly and I for one can't wait. I'm not looking forward to the Lauer interview, it will just be more of the same, ditto for Fallon. The real fun begins Satuday night. Good times!

delusional much LL?

a couple of quotes from an old article showing lowhan has always been a nasty piece of work.
can't just be dismissed because it's an enquirer article because there is dozens of examples of her acting just as the article depicts.
she is her parents daughter through and through.
she's just like them.
without redeeming herself first she deserves no other chances.

"Lindsay can be a real nasty piece of work -- a spoiled, jealous and at times vicious brat," an insider told The ENQUIRER.
But an ex-friend told The ENQUIRER: "I don't think Lindsay has become a nasty person just because she's so successful. I think she's always been that way!"

hollywoods-biggest-brat

Rogue Warrior

If you've ever wondered what the H8rs may look like, look no further than Dance Mom!!!! They get their flabby a*s arms a flailing and get all sweaty in an attempt to get somebody, anybody, to listen to them.. Look at Dance Mom, a complete, fat, POS thinking her daughters gonna grow up to be better than her. Good Luck with THAT!!!!!!!!!! Lilo is a hottia nd you've ALWAYS been a notti. Dance Mom=H8r (pick one)

andyscandy

SNL has combed every Rehab and probation off across the nation to find its hosts..they have even tried to post bond for are wayward celebs..
octomom and kate gossalin are to mild for the new and unimproved SNL..
they are getting away from that comedy aspect...and moving on to hardened criminals...
look for the new Hosts to have ball and chains...ankle monitors.DT with drawal on stage..drug black outs..
and total breakdowns..they are the Jerry springer of saturday night TV

PG

Yes, let poke fun at the following:

DUI - They should never be taken seriously. All fun and games till an innocent person gets killed.

Being a Thief: ****ing hysterical how much this crackhead is costing taxpayer's of California for her numerous court appearances that stem for her being a ****ING THIEF!

Jail Time: Yep, she gets to laugh in the face of Justice again (and get paid for doing so).

****ING PATHETIC!

Rogue Warrior

Lilo is laughing all the way to the bank with her modeling money while the H8r women who cruise through your local supermarket on a scooter because they're too big to walk, post on TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody will give you the time of day in REAL life, but around here they love all the H8r women, mustaches and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotti roll and in the mean time, talk to the hand cause I sure as he11 won't be listening to a damn thing you have to squeal on about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hate hate hate!! Hate hate hate!! Hate hate hate!!

Vorlon

ya know Munchie hasn't been around for awhile. Do you suppose RW banged his head through the headboard and sent him to the hospital?