Lindsay Lohan

I'll Joke About ANYTHING

on 'Saturday Night Live'

2/27/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0226_lindsay_lohan_tmz_snl_EX
Lindsay Lohan has been the butt of jokes on "Saturday Night Live" for years, but TMZ has learned that this coming Saturday ... the LiLo jokes will be made by Lindsay herself.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has been dying to do "SNL" as a way to re-establish her career and reached out to Lorne Michaels personally to make it happen.

According to our sources, Lindsay plans on using all the unpleasantness from the last few years as fodder for the show. We're told Lindsay has already told "SNL" that she is game for anything and nothing is off limits.

Our sources say Lindsay wants to show that she is "in on the joke" -- so expect to see references to any number of DUIs, alleged necklace thievery, jail stints, mug shots ... and on and on.

0227_lindsay_lohan_through_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Vinsetta

Loser wants to poke fun at herself but has to check with Holley on what she can do (i.e. she really doesn't want to poke fun that hard.) Same ole' same ole' move forward, can't listening to doubters, no eye contact, thinks she can have an Oscar in 5 years LMAO, where does she get off thinking she can transition to an adult actress when she's done nothing of it? Please. Liz Taylor BS, wont' let anyone down. She's just spewing the same bullcrap she's said all the time. She's straining to do some explainin'. They freaken cut out the Whitney Houston stuff and have to go online to see the rest of that kiss ass interview. If anyone in America just saw that, they are saying she's full of it.

LLsez

LOL-----"I can't wait to make films again and then go on a vacation."

What did you learn at the morgue?

"everyone was really, really nice to me."

"I called my lawyers to ok what snl could write about."

Same. Old. Crap.

Blood Red Witch

Almost all the comments on the LL thread on dlisted were about Davy Jones. Wow, that goes to show who is in the publics hearts

Grandma Cracker

Oh Lindsay Lohan Liar will be trending after the Matt L interview airs. Dingbat flushed her "comeback" in a heartbeat.

Blood Red Witch

I just saw it on the website. They really cut the heck out of the interview didnt they? She didnt look too bad, those bang extensions were odd looking in HD. Not done well at all. She needs a better hairstylist. Other than that. You all have said it all.

ketjo

Don't tell me,,,,,they editted the hell out of that interview...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.......Its too funny ...Billy Bush slams it last night showing both those clips and they edit them out this morning.....Hey Lohan Inc ...its a little late now to lock the barn door the horses are clean into the next state by now.....and P.S. it still didn't help she still comes across as a messed up liar.....and looks like shes being coached by someone standing right behind Matt Laur's shoulder..the way her eyes keep going there for help...she never looked the man in the eye never focused her attenion on him at all....keep looking down and left or right...and that fake smile ..Who the hell are you all kidding ...only yourselves cause she came across to the public as a lying mess ...but I'm sure you will have at least 2 dozen excuses at to why she looks and sounded like that ...so start rolling them how ...this ought to be good.....

LLsez

She would have tapped the same lines to Matt a year ago if she hadn't kicked him out of her house on the eve of the scheduled interview:
Miss being on set
Had bunch of bad people around me
Clubs aren't fun for me anymore
Sober? Uh, let me ask my lawyer what I can say about that.

Blood Red Witch