« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan [VIDEO]

DANCE FLOOR HUMILIATION

2/28/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_620jux6x_0_3ony45l7
You can't teach old wrestlers new tricks -- and several WWE icons proved it last week, during a hilariously left-footed Zumba class ... and TMZ has obtained the clumsy footage.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan ... along with WWE legends like Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Hillbilly Jim, Pat Patterson, "Mean" Gene Okerlund, Howard Finkel, and Tony Atlas all hit the dance studio in Palm Springs ... and shocker, we're told it's for an upcoming reality show.

Sources tell us the show still doesn't have a home ... but we're told the WWE is hoping to run it on its upcoming network.

Step ball change, step ball change.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bon

You try Zumba..then let us know how YOU looked???

john white trash

That is not zamba, is merengue, ohh my gosh stupid white people.

stephvig

he looks like me when I Zumba. I don't care though, I have tons of fun doing it!!!

BB not bb

They all look pretty stupid to me. I think he just made the best of it. His name is Hacksaw and they were making him dance like the Chiquita Banana lady. What do you expect?

moose with a J

Glad to see my heroes of yesterday and not ashamed to admit they were and kinda still are. As for dancing yes dancing is fun as for zumba, it puts me in mind of the "soul stompers". No idea what that is watch the CIAA tournament or the soul circus and you'll see. It is closely related, stomping you just smash your feet into the ground, Zumba, wave your arms around and act like someone doing a funky chicken on crack. Simple enough, typical free style dance crap. But hey anything for a buck and ratings I guess.

Heavy-Duty

If that was their first time experiencing the class, they did very well.

Sean Melendres

And they say wrestling is choreographed? Hahaha!

karisma

OK, a few things. Yes, I would totally watch this. These are guys from an era of wrestling where there was serious showmanship. They can pull off looking goofy and make it work. I'm on it. And also, I'm kinda glad that someone's stepping up for these guys. As it STILL stands in the wrestling business, no wrestler is an "employee" of the WWE (just for example), they're independent contractors. Meaning that there's no guaranteed pay, health insurance or retirement benefits. And if you ever do the research, these guys are usually discarded like trash when they're used up. More power to 'em. Let the Cauliflower Alley Boys work the tube.

Joyce

Lets see the folks at TMZ take a ZUMBA class and see how coordinated they are. It is not as easy as it looks. What a waste of tape.

Jon

Hacksaw Jim is now on Callachamp.com. Check it out.

Jon

Hacksaw Jim Duggan is now on Callachamp.com. http://www.callachamp.com/operator.html/19385/Hacksaw-Jim-Duggan

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2