Michael Jackson's Kid

They FAKED My Dad's Voice

on 'Michael' Album

2/29/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_paris_micheal_album_getty_ex
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2010 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

I Was About To Say

She was 10yrs old in 2008. Now, you report that a "recording" of her message is being shopped to various media? Who is out shopping for this...joe? And why would there even be a "recording" of the "video chat"?? So that we only hear her voice saying what the family "put her up" to saying? This is all bs. She made that statement AFTER MJ died about "he would sing to me". In 2008 he was alive so she should have said "he sings to me all the time". This is a hoax by the family and its disgraceful.

I Was About To Say

At 10yrs old she wouldn't even have known who Jason was and not to mention that she wouldn't have been video chatting with friends.

I Was About To Say

Why in 2008 would she say "the whole album isn't even him" when the album didn't come out until 2010!!!!!!!!! BS!!

shirley

i know its true as i have been an avid fan since the jackson five days when i was a teenager and now at nearly 62 i should know the difference i bought the album played it only 1 time and oonly a fwe of the tracks are mj so its in the back room in a drawer marked rubbish unlike my other discs on show loud n proud , i am disgusted to learn my evil thoughts are true and fans have been conned and cheated , the so called copy cat should be shown in full disgrace on all front pages of every paper in the wourld as a con artist . i bet the king is turning in his grave as he was a real gent and would never have allowed this to happen to his faithful fans shirley a true fan uk

CriticXtreme

I could have told you that. It's like when they try to do a 2-Pac Tribute album, it suxs! But record companies hope to pray on your emotions. I feel that this track, "Butterflies" by A-Side Remix is the best one to honor Michael Jackson and should have been on the Tribute album. Listen for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNIzRw8GoU

Moi

TMZ is seriously late with this information...

ohreally

I knew it wasn't michael man. I know it's mixed. Some with Malachi and some with michael, unfinished michael stuff.

Also worth noting: When Paris gets through puberty she is going to be extremely beautiful.

smileandshine

Now the Jackson kids are the next target? Let them be. All I see right now is a fabricated story with no actual proof of the so called video just words. I'm not that gullible.

I Was About To Say

@TMZ, HAHAHAHA I see you changed the date from 2008 to 2010, LOL

I Was About To Say

A video chat just BEFORE the album was released paris says "the whole album isn't even him". This statement says the album was ALREADY released. Besides Hold My Hand was leaked when MJ was alive and NO ONE said it wasn't him then.

I Was About To Say

A recording of the message is being shopped, umm, whos shopping around to sell this to media? Likely a family member.

I Was About To Say

Did the family put her up to this OR is Paris playing a joke and decided to do this and the "friend" she is talking to is really her cousin or someone? This is all bs and MJ has already turned in his grave a million times.

I Was About To Say

Paris "joked about the footage being leaked" this tells me she is playing a game.

yvonne from uk

Slow news day TMZ, this is rubbish, does anyone there check for accuracy before posting stories like this, you're as bad as the tabloids, no-one questioned the date?
I do think that the album is all Michael but i must admit that some of the vocals sound different but i am no recording expert so i don't know why that is. Any previously unheard songs of Michaels which are released in the future will get the same bashing and we'll no doubt have to read more tabloid stories about them being fake. What i would like to see as it's 25 years since Bad was released are special edition CD's released of all the songs we know are 100% Michael at his best and a DVD of a Bad concert, who could argue with that.

yvonne from uk

Oh TMZ you've changed the date, total bull.