Michael Jackson's Kid

They FAKED My Dad's Voice

on 'Michael' Album

2/29/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_paris_micheal_album_getty_ex
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2010 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

God-Of-Lyf

If it's fake then I want my feckin money back. Oh wait, I downloaded it for free LMAO...!!!

HumanNature

CHANGED THE DATE = FAKE STORY

LOL

God-Of-Lyf

The fact that the whole album sounded Gay was proof enough for me to believe it was really Michael singing. Add in a little incest and booty hole playing and it's a typical MJ album. Just Saying...

Jim

I wonder what kind of shape MJs body is in right now? Do you think his nose is still attached or fell off beside him in the coffin?

Juliana

HOLD MY HAND IS AUTHENTIC!
WE HAVE PICTURES OF MICHAEL AND AKON ON STUDIO TOGETHER.

And I like the way you love me was released on MICHAEL JACKSON THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION before his death. They just change some things to release again on the album "Michael".

If Paris said that the WHOLE album is recorded by jason malachi, she is ABSOLUTED wrong.

Songs like Much too soon, Best of Joy and Behind the Mask are recorded by MJ too, we just can't prove, but we know.

The cascios songs r unknowns........ we will never know the truth.
Not even Paris Jackson, she knows NOTHING. She doesnt know more than us. We just assume.

Sunset Strip Dealer

Anybody who does not believe this girl and believes Sony is on crack. She has no reason to lie and Sony has millions of reasons too.

Sunset Strip Dealer

#91 Juliana, just because you have a picture of him in studio does not really matter. Unless you sat in on the final mixing sessions you have no idea.

christopher

this whole damn thing sounds fishy to me.... aside from anything, the jackson family estate had to authorize release of the 'michael' album, and nobody in his family EXCEPT paris seems to be saying anything negative about it... however the vocals on the 'michael' album were added, taken away or altered, i LOVE it and really could care less about its production.... it's certainly much better than all this overprocessed and auto-tuned crap that's out there.... most artists in the pop and dance music world are putting their voices through all kinds of machines and nobody is saying anything about it.... i'm hoping to hear more of the unreleased stuff that's in the vaults, and i will look at those titles just as objectively as the songs on 'michael'.... it really IS an incredible album of eclectic and well produced music....

Themaestrosgirl

My opinion, the songs were "brought to completion" by perhaps synthesizing (Melodyne) Michael's voice in order to just finish the song. So I guess some vocals could have been considered"faked", it all depends on individual interpretation.

I've heard Jason Malachi, even downloaded his album. He does sound very similar, but the funny thing is Michael's voice always moved me, Jason's has no effect.

I read about the Sony controversy where Jason says he made a deal with the Estate, then that it's not true, his Myspace or FB was hacked and he had nothing to do with it. Until I have proof, I believe Sony's experts and the Melodyne explanation.

CC

The way I see it Paris doesn't even know who her read dad is so she wouldn't be my 'go to' source for all things Michael. BTW - My money is on Arnold to be Prince's dad.

xo tink

The REAL news on Michael, is his NEW STATUE in Encino! It has been a secret from more than a year and now it is OUT! And it has been for the fans, NOT the tabloids!

Google Finish and Tour Michael

(It's all for love, l-o-v-e!)

ashely

micheal jackson was a great man no one can take that away from him

Joanne

MISS YOU MICHAEL

Dose Of Reality

A fake and a fraud. No surprise. MJ probably couldn't "cut it".

SusanCoyote

Guess what Paris! That is not your actual Dad!