Snooki

Why I Lied About My Pregnancy

2/29/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0229_snooki_EXD_01
Snooki was LYING FOR TWO when she denied pregnancy rumors earlier this month ... but sources tell TMZ the "Jersey Shore" star had a damn good reason -- she didn't want to jinx herself.

Sources close to the MTV star tell us ... Snooks WAS already pregnant when she went on Sirius/XM radio on Feb. 1st and told everyone she was OUTRAGED by the suggestion that she had preggo belly.

But we're told Snooki is taking the situation very seriously ... especially the taboo about revealing the pregnancy before the 3rd month.

Now, it seems Snooki has crossed the 3-month threshold ... and an official announcement could come any moment.

0229_pregnant_footer

Jerry "KNOTTY" Willman

I feel sorry the child.

JARED

another no talent slut telling us either she is getting married (KK) or preggers like this whore. when did we get to the point that we thing people like this who is clearly a slut has talent and we care about her?????

O_o

ooooooh sweet jesus.

SpaghettiCats

BABY CHEETO!

tmztmztmz

1st

ktreft2005

That poor poor child!

SweetVixen

-_- Please stop with Lindsay...a.k.a. Ms.HasBeen

Lemonade

Snooki - Please do the right thing by your child and give your parents adoption rights. You will make a terrible mother. Every child deserves a loving, caring, start in life.

You're just not meant for motherhood. Really.

Boing!

It will be like Christmas when this kid arrives. She has no idea what nationality or race it will be.This reminds me of a friend I know. He was standing in a bar and a girl he messed with 5 years earlier came up to him and said you're next. Social services had already tested 4 other guys. He turned out to be the father. The kid was a 5 year old monster but my friend is a hard worker and completely started raising the kid and now he is a good kid.

Phoenix1

She appears to be very immature, and the last thing she needs is a baby. Her life as she knows it(reality tv)is over, so I really hope she put away every dollar she has made! Her days of easy money are OVER!

KenzieQ

LOL She is a - LYING LIAR THAT LIES - She was waiting to CA$H in on the US Weekly story. She is also engaged to Jionni since Valentines Day but the show wants to have Jionni re-ask her on camera for tee-vee ratings.

Rock

I hope she gets her life together now that she's going to be a mom . But I'm happy for her . Every woman deserves a chance to experience motherhood she just really needs to get herself together .

Shawna

I fear for that baby. Its gonna come out with fetal alcohol syndrome!
If Snickers thinks she is gonna make the change from trashy party girl to "glamorous" Jersey Shore mom, and be "successful" like Kourtney K., then she has no idea what Americans ACTUALLY think about KK...and she is in for a big surprise.
Poor, poor child.....

nadine

OH I NEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN 'AND SHE SAID A UTI 'YEA RIGHT 'IS JIANNI REALLY THE DAD? THAT SLUT !!!!

Rene