Mel Gibson

No More Anger Issues

3/1/2012 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0301_mel_gibson_EX_02
Mel Gibson
has done all he needs to do to prove he has conquered his anger issues ... TMZ has learned.

Mel's lawyer, Blair Berk, appeared before Judge Stephanie Sautner this AM and showed her honor proof that Mel not only completed the required number of hours of court-ordered anger management therapy -- he exceeded it.

As a result, all Mel has to do now to get off of probation -- for pleading no contest to battery against Oksana Grigorieva -- is keep his nose clean for 2 more years, and then he's officially off informal probation.

0301_happy_mel_gibson_footer

Al

Sorry Mel....but once a jerk....always a jerk

Hamptonsdude

He's not angry anymore. But he still hates the Jews...

kelly

Forgive your enemies--it messes with their minds

kelly81

fran

Go Mel, we are rooting for you...

kelly

Your words are the window to your mind and heart.

kelly81

2idiots

"SANDY WEBER" you sure do comment with such "authority". A quick look at your "profile" one can see that it's been over 600 days since you last commented on Mel. Along comes this thread and......
If I didnt know better, I'd almost confuse you for SAM, the GLUM C.NT....perhaps you are her and are just one of the MANY monikers she had has (but forgot about)...Or are you one of her multiple personalities....one she doesn't really like (which wud explain you're being "locked away" for over 600 days)

"SANDY"...where have YOU BEEN? According to YOUR profile, you havent posted in over 400 days.
So we have "SANDY" and "SANDY WEBER" suddenly "APPEARING" to "SUPPORT" Mel.. So "LADIES" why the "SUDDEN" "INTEREST"?

2idiots

@ Cuj, Hawaii was GREAT. I've been toying with the idea of moving there for a year or 2. Every time I go there on holiday I think "I COULD LIVE HERE"....then by day 4 I'm thinking "OH NOT SO MUCH". This last trip was different, I didn't get island fever.
I think you're right about MG's nose, it does have the heavy drinker look to it. Ya know what I'm confused about? Is WHO keeps leaking all this MG stuff....BOTH GOOD and BAD? It's really odd, the flock has claimed that "MR MEL" is a "PRIVATE" person and they (the flock) got "ALL UPSET" over the "LEAKED" tapes and all the "STUFF" that was "LEAKED" back around the "OG/MG" days.
Now when "STUFF" is "LEAKED" the flocked seems "OK" with it. What's odd too is that the "GAGGLE OF GROUSE" "CLAIM" to "RESPECT" him and his "PRIVACY" yet they sure do like to "FEED" on it. That seems "HYPOCRITICAL" if you "ASK" me.

janet

Gibson has always done what the court ordered. Sorry you would be mad to if your child was being used against you to extort money. That's all this was ever about is money.

All Ox ever did was use Lucia as her own daughter as money pawn. Say what you want about Gibson, he never once used his daughter. He never once used her as a threat, or ever once harmed her in anyway as Ox always tried to claim for more money.

Since when is Gibson let alone just about everyone else 'POLITICALLY CORRECT'. This PC crap is so overplayed and doesn't work.

Lilian Cristina Pires

Mel Gibson é um homem vitorioso, não podia ser outra a resposta dele. Tenho orgulho de ser admiradora de Mel Gibson. Parabéns, Mel G, por mais uma vitória.
El Mel Gibson es un hombre victorioso, no podría ser otro la contestación de él. Tengo orgullo de a ser admiración de los Mel. Felicitaciones, Mel, para más una victoria.
Mel Gibson is a victorious man, could not be another one the reply of it. I have pride of to be admiring of Mel Gibson. Congratulations, Mel, for plus a victory.

THE BEAVER

2idiots: 18 hours ago

@ "THE BEAVER" - um yeah, right....i missed you like a dog misses fleas!
@ Realist -Hawaii was GREAT. I keep thinking about moving there for a year or 2 just so I can "check it off" my "LIST". About those chocolate covered mac's....i may have eaten one (or all!...opps!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry I thought wrong. You wanted us Flockers posting so you can keep on acting like one big stupid jerk. When it comes to being an idiot, you're #1, dude!!

Yes, you did miss us Flockers, buddy, or you will have nothing better to do with your time, than looking at pictures of Hawaii, and scratching yourself.

THE BEAVER

2idiots: about an hour ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL The idiot is jealous of Mel Gibson!!

THE BEAVER

kelly: 4 hours ago

Forgive your enemies--it messes with their minds

kelly81
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I will forgive them, but can I kick their butt first? LOL JK
God said to forgive people, if you want me to forgive you.
God also said tho shall not kill, but God didn't say I couldn't kick their butts. LOL

THE BEAVER

kelly: 4 hours ago

Your words are the window to your mind and heart.

kelly81
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is your heart then, an open passage way to your soul?
When I look at Mel Gibson's eyes, not only are they like bedroom eyes as most women would say. Mel's eyes are loving caring, kind. It is like when you look into his eyes, you can see right to his soul. There you will find a good heart, and can see a little piece of Heaven. If that makes any sense.

TMZgossip

you just see stars when beater-boi smacks you upside the head and then claims you assaulted him!!

Scotty

OMG Where do you people come from?
Karls- "Mel slapped a thief" look up misogyny, your picture will appear to the left.
Realist- "He admitted "slapping" her in his declaration". And you are defending him, WHY?