Jennifer Lopez

I Can Pull a Jolie Too!

3/2/2012 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0302_lopez_jolie
Jumping on the Angelina leg Internet meme trend, Jennifer Lopez did a little Jolieing and flashed her gorgeous right leg backstage at  an "American Idol" party in L.A. on Thursday.

An Oscar presenter can't live on alleged nip slips alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Marie

Your leg looks good....but what about the other looks kind of chunky, hmmm.

maria

Jennifer you don't have nice legs too ,of course Angeline legs are ugly and skinny ,but your legs are not pretty .Your ankles are too skinny for your body.....I saw you in person !I notice you try hard to make your legs bigger , plus the camera make your legs pretty ..but when you ankles are skiny you can't do nothing about it! your legs are nice until you get to your knees after that not so much (not jeaulosy upon)

tellmeaboutit

Better legs than stick-bug Jolie, but Jlo is so predictable, so desperate for attention, she's just boring.

catherine

Angelina if far more classy than J-lo, and is getting so much
backlash for NO REASON. I respect people who respect themselves, and that dress that J-lo wore was SO inappropriate for the classiest event of the year!!

Raejean

Big difference-Jennifer has beautiful, juicy, sexy gams-not mosquito sticks.

donna

I have to be honest. I am as sick of Jennifer Lopez as I am of Kim Kardashian. She is making a fool of herself trying to relive her youth dating a guy that looks young enough to be her son. For Gods sake she has two kids at home.

BB in CA

This biotch loves to wear animal fur so I can't stand anything about her. But after reading all the hateful comments when Angelina's pic was on TMZ, I'm surprised to see all the hateful comments here. Love AJ - she can do no wrong in my opinion and is the most beautiful woman alive.

Boozez

LMAO the "Jolie" will surely replace the Tebow.

BOH

Angie has always been boney and veiny, look back at Gia. She actually had more meat on her that night than she has had in a while. She is womanly perfection in beauty and grace. Jennifer Lopez comes no where close.

tina

Jennifer looks gorgeous with those gorgeous legs. Can't even compare her with Angie. she looks horrible.

Joseffa

I always wonder what celebs would look like WITHOUT all that makeup and these fancy dresses. That would probably be a big disappointment (or a relief!) for many of us! rv storage

Matt

Jennifer Lopez is in an amazing shape, particularly if you consider her age. If she ever needed to shape up her website, we'd like to be of service - seobox: suchmaschinenoptimierung

Mary

Jennifer looks awesome on this photo and much better than Angelina - at any time. schmuck und lifestyle

Stefanie

Shoes really make a woman! Amazing what impact a great pair of shoes can make... CMG Rattan Furniture Store

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5