Lindsay Lohan

I'm Gonna SING

My Opening Monologue on SNL

3/3/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0302_lindsay_lohan_EX_01
Lindsay Lohan
's taking her music career to the next level on SNL tonight -- TMZ has learned, the actress plans to SING the majority of her opening monologue on the sketch show.

Sources tell TMZ, nothing's off the table either -- Lindsay will poke fun at all the recent mishaps in her life ... arrests, endless court dates, necklace-stealing sagas, jail, morgue duty ... the list goes on.

But Lindsay won't be alone on stage -- we're told several cast members will join her in chorus.

Sources tell us, Lindsay wants to show the world she doesn't take herself as seriously as people think -- and actually has a sense of humor about the legal troubles that have plagued her the last few years.

We're told Lindsay has also extended several personal invites to famous friends to join her on the show -- and they unanimously accepted. No word yet on who the surprise guests might be.

Bottom line ... Lindsay knows there's a lot riding on tonight's performance -- so she's determined to make it one for the ages, practicing non-stop all week long.

Speaking of singing -- let's all take a moment to remember Lindsay's foray into pop music ...

CC - THE ORIGINAL

As a person who hit that "rock bottom" and is 6 years sober, I can honestly say she's putting herself in situations she shouldn't be in...TOTALLY!!
I know everyone's different, but most alkies/addicts aren't. She barely has maybe 6 months sober?? That's the "pink cloud" area...you're actually euphoric during that time...the birds are singing, the sun is shining, the moon looks beautiful, you're gonna conquer the world and prove everyone wrong about you.etc. That feeling, unfortunately DOES go away.
Take it from an alkie...I NEVER believed I'd feel that way, and when I DID, I thought it would NEVER end...I was gonna prove all those people wrong who say it'll go away. IT DID!!!
Her making all these plans and appearances are actually SETTING HERSELF UP to fail. She WILL be her own worse enemy, and I don't think many people will be as forgiving this time around.
The tragedies in her life are just THAT...they should be something you LEARN from, NOT make fun of.
They are the CONSEQUENCES of your actions. They should be thought of each and EVERY time you think of picking up the bottle or pill or whatever.
I HOPE and pray she proves everyone wrong. She's not my fav person, though, and I think she's a feck up.
Her "homebody" stage WILL get boring, she WILL think herself "the star" and she WILL go out and start partying again.
She ain't ready, she'll be outta that "pink cloud" and start back into the pressures and responsibilities of "real" life as a "sober" person. She ain't gonna like it AND she ain't gonna follow thru.
Don't know when her Liz Taylor movie starts shooting, but hopefully she'll prove us ALL wrong.

Rogue Warrior

All I gotti say is let's hope fake mountain ended up in the Atlantic last night. Because the constant garbage spewed from it about what a loser Lilo is would serve IT right!!!!

andyscandy

How many times will she put the Dck Beater fingers in her mouth tonight?
How many times will she flub her lines?

Blood Red Witch

*snap* I get it! She is singing her opening monalogue because that is what Miley did when Miley hosted and made fun of LL!

tarif hossain

Lindsay Lohan best wishes for u .

www.matchnetbd.com

andyscandy

the "Unjustice" of 3/3/2012..where SNL and Lorne Michaels made her look stupid.
The "unjustice" of the dr. that did that to her face,when all she wanted was a massage to get rid of wrinckles..
the "Unjustice" of 3/4/2012 when the media shows how washed up she is

Rogue Warrior

One things ABSOLUTELY certain, Snooki will NEVER appear on any MILF lists, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's what you Lilo H8turds have in common with the dirty troll from the shore......

Boozez

Chuck D that made me laughed so hard I almost pissed myself.
I notice that BloHo's 2 fans are haters of all that do not think like them.Why cry about hate only to turn around & hate?Its like Crazy calling the crazy crazy.Its not like we are solving world hunger here...

Rogue Warrior

I'm really getting my hopes up that the other shoe finally dropped last night!!!!! Tell me it's so......

LINNOCENT!

ernie

Like the old Chicago song: "Does anyone know what time it is? Does anyone really care?"

Poking fun at oneself about the serious issues she got herself in is about the dumbest thing Lohan will do to date.

Instead of enrolling into an actual program that works... this young child has done nothing to change her life other than obey
the orders of a judge time and time again. This is court ordered treatment... which in the long run does not work.

One has to want to change... and insulting people by poking fun at herself proves ZERO... other than she is still sick
in need of help.

It was a sad day when Lorne Michaels agreed to this... and it will come back to bite him on his butt.

Zia

She can act and sing! Pretty voice.

ernie

Yes ... entertainment business... let's keep rewarding bad behavior... while the actors and singers who have remained on the right path struggle to get parts and their names in the paper.

Lorne Michaels and the people at Poeple, Lifetime... and Gotti producers should be ashamed of themselves.

You do not reward bad behavior.

What is wrong with these people other than they are money hungry idiots who are trying to squeeze a buck out of a rock.

Louise

She has a really good voice!!!

Grandma Cracker

So what are we supposed to be forgiving Lindsay for? As far as I can see she has never said she was sorry for anything she has ever done wrong except for screwing up her career. She even tattooed "no regrets" on herself.

mishaps?
really?
screw you, Lindsay

ernie

When one proves themselves "AFTER" serving time in jail or probation is the time to reward.

All the rewards coming before Lohan has proven herself is not helping her recover. It is when one hits a REAL bottom is when recovery begins... and I don't know of one person in recovery who gets rewards like Lohan has received while on probation. It is dumb... foolish and very destructive in the long run.

Lohan still have one more month of probation and will still be on a lesser probation term for awhile.

AFTER she completes ALL probation is the time to reward her. And SHE should know this herself and not try to fool herself and others by THINKING she is doing good just because of a judge's hammer over her head.