Lindsay Lohan

Almost Live from New York ...

3/3/2012 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303_lindsay_lohan_splash
Lindsay Lohan was seen leaving her New York hotel this morning, script in hand, as she gets ready to host "Saturday Night Live" tonight.

As TMZ previously reported, LiLo plans to sing her opening monologue and from there ... nothing is off limits. We're also told Lindsay has invited several famous friends to cameo on the show, but no word on exactly who will make an appearance.

Lindsay is counting on tonight's "SNL" to re-launch her career. So we gotta ask ...

Grandma Cracker

LOL, Milo is going to watch Lindsay on the radio...

andyscandy

LNOR 2.0 has spent hours waxing lielos cranium,shinning her 7ft Cl*T,combing her tongue hair.emeryboarding her love bumps...
she has spent days learning her 3 mins. of lines..and her voice coach Craftsman Lawn mower has worked wonders improving her sputtering sounds

Grandma Cracker

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's just Milo drunk diving off a balcony again....you mean that kind of superhero?

andyscandy

Dina want recognize lindsay after the show..Easter shaved her creature feature

Judge Littlejay

Don't blow it, honey. Just say your lines and meet me back at the Expensiveton Hotel. You know which suites. Smmochie:)

brad

Go Lindsay! I bet she'll nail it. When it comes to SNL, it's the writers that you blame if it isn't all that funny.

I'm sure Linds will try to make whatever material they give her "work" as best she can.

Luv

I think I found NBC online, it's working for me. Hopefully SNL will be on, I think it will.

wait for the advertisement to play (15 seconds), and then the stream will begin. There are a few people there now waiting for the show.

LLsez

Corey O'Connor ‏ @TheCoreyOConnor
UPDATE: @lindsaylohan just bought us some lindsay soup to go with our lindsay coffee yum yum! lockerz.com/s/188997582
______________________________________________

such an endlessly entertaining train wreck

ketjo

wow what a view from up here ...havn't seen such a feeding frenzy since Baby Sam and I visited the Japanese Gardens at the the park and I made the mistake of telling hime to feed the fishie's and he upended the whole bag of bread crumbs over the bridge rail all at one time.....LOL....never saw fish stand on each others back to get to food before.......
Is everybody having fun ???
Right about now Lindsay is in her dressing room having a nervous breakdown while all her enablers stand around telling her how wonderful and talented she is and she is bashing it the glow of all that attention......They are feeding the ego monster that goes by the name Lindsay Lohan....so she can go out ther and make them some money !!!!
Got my Hot Chocolate and my pain pill so I'm gone ....I don't know if I can stay up after I take that pill but I will try...which is ironic really ...I can't stay awake taking only one pain pill and 4 would kill me but people like Lindsay take 13 to 20 of the same pills a day and only get a little high......??? That is why they are called drug addicts even if its only prescription drugs....

SPAM

Another drunken, coked-out DUIna Tweet:

"Live so your children think of you with integrity and fairness ....and above all LOVE"

wotevr

Luv

The above link on #182 is working for NBC. They just advertised the show.

ketjo

there goes the Green fish standing on evryones back !!!!!

LLsez

New Couple Alert!!!! Judge Sautner & LNOR 2.0

Rogue Warrior

This could turn out to be a freak show. Breaking a new headboard in and having to watch Lilolicious at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLsez

Lindsay's celebrity walk-on has been leaked----Donald Rump