Oprah Winfrey

Lands Interview

with Whitney Houston's Daughter

3/3/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303_oprah_whitney_tmz_bn
Oprah Winfrey
has finally found a way to get people to watch OWN -- she's scored an interview with family members of Whitney Houston, including daughter Bobbi Kristina

The show "Oprah's Next Chapter" will feature Houston's only daughter ... as well as Patricia Houston, her sister-in-law and manager, and Houston's brother Gary. It is scheduled to air next Sunday.

Oprah was one of the guests invited to Houston's funeral in Newark, NJ last month.

Houston was 48-years-old when she was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton on February 11.

LemonChiffon

She ends her ABC show, but unfortunately creates her own network so the desperate media whore can get her fix of adoration and attention from her lobotomized fans. Go send some more checks to Nobama O.

Gsharon 710

Expect a double cross from Oprie akin to the Michael Jackson interview...............

sarasmith

SHAME ON YOU OPRAH!

LI_Mom

I don't blame Oprah or the media. I blame the celebrities who think airing their personal business for the public's entertainment is in their best interest.

Bobbi Kristina is an accident waiting to happen & the last thing she needs is publicity. She needs rehab & serious therapy to get her life on track.

When will celebrities learn that the spotlight on their PRIVATE LIVES in toxic? Smart celebrities remember that the entertainment business is just their JOB and they value their privacy.

Shelby

Oprah is desperate! She knows her network is going down the tubes!I understand the interview itself is going to be boring! Just alot of what she went thru after whitneys passing..Nothing earth ****tering, I'll pass!

TheVolleyballGod

when will the media call out this fat slob Oprah and call her for what she really is, an exploiter for her own gain

sarasmith

Shame on you Oprah, no one would have exploited you when you were hooked on crack!

sarasmith

Shame on You Oprah, You would have never let anyone interview you while YOU were strung out on crack, which you were.

Butterfly

I DID NOT KNOW UNTIL THIS COLUMN THAT, the OWN channel is pay-per-view, WOW! Had no idea! It would not make sense for me to be paying such high rates for my electricity, then, turn around and pay another fee to finance Oprah's network. I have too much respect for my earnings, so, I respectfully, decline.

MsSideEye

Can she let the family breath, mourn and grieve for a while?! Whitney has not even been dead for a month yet. Oprah is trying so hard to garner ratings for that sorry a## network of hers. She is so classless. I bet that wide hipped, wig wearing Gayle King will be right by her side.

evo

I'm surprised Oprah doesn't invite Whitney's corpse.

virgosiempre

Bobbi was hospitalized twice after her Mother's death. Is dealing with substance abuse and Oprah pulls her fangs to interview this fractured child? SHAME, SHAME on Oprah Winfrey. I find this reprehensible.

justpoor

I have family in Chicago, they said that O was not liked at all for supporting Obama. She dug her own hole, she is selling property all over. NY apt is just tacky and she wants millions.

The Houston family wants the world to support them now, none of them have ever worked. No not buy her music, copy from someone. Oprah is milking the public for Whitney's loser family.

MZStitch

I won't watch anything on Own until Oprah admits she made a foolish mistake endorsing our President who has failed this country so greatly.

Cujeaux

I'm beginning to wonder if someone from the Houston clan spiked her champagne before her olive oil gravy bath.